Chapter 53: Daily Kardashian problems

Hi! So this story is almost over and I'm so glad I rewrote it, I feel like now their behaviours seems more appropriate to their age and also the plot became a little better.

I know I took a time off but trust me it was needed, after studying for my finals I had to rest hard in order to get my imagination flowing again.

Also a little heads up, the first book is written in my points of views so you can get to know the characters and a little bit about the reason why they act how they act so their behaviour in the following books doesn't seem unnatural but the second book will be exclusively written in Katherine's point of view - with maybe a sporadic point of view from Cody - and the third book will be exclusively Cody's because which book will be the journey of Katherine and Cody and how they feel about it.

Enjoy!

Anne

Edited in: 01/07/16
•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Edited in: 01/07/16•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Chapter 53: Daily Kardashian problems

Katherine's P.O.V.

In my last session with my psychologist she told me that I was in that phase of recovery where fear of trying new things was still quite big but easily breakable and that I should try to do things out of my comfort zone, other than invading my boyfriend's privacy I had done nothing to obey her, yet as soon as Samantha heard about what was going down between Rose and Thomas she forced me to join her and go to the party, I knew better than to resist her so I asked Cody to go with me so I wouldn't be left alone once she got too drunk and started dancing with strangers.

He was reluctant to say the least bit I charmed him up a bit and he ended up agreeing to go with me as long as I promised him I wouldn't leave his side. The fact that he emphasised that he didn't want me away from him confused me even more, usually guys are the ones that demand that they will stay by our side, yet Cody wanted me to be by his as a way to guard his every move.

I didn't complain though, that way I would be able to keep any horny girl from going too far.

It took me a while to get ready for the party, as my shower, makeup and hair styling only took me around forty five minutes the getting dressed part was harder, especially because Samantha couldn't decide either I should take the red dress or the silver one.

You know, daily Kardashian problems.

But as I'm not a Kardashian, nor near to become one, my butt and breasts would need a lot of filling in order to fit their measurements, I threw both dressed aside and picked up a nice black leather body with a lace up neckline and paired it with my boyfriend jeans.