Chapter 18: My bookshelf looks like FBI top secret files room

Hello beautiful people! I'm quite sure that with all the changes you guys may be worried - or not because you have a social life which I lack of - if there will be a Kady moment before he leaves, even though I can't and won't reveal anything, mostly because the ideas came to me at the moment, like Picasso said, inspiration exists but it has to find you working, these next few chapters may be sweeter and romantic.

Enjoy!

Anne

Edited in: 10/03/16
•---------•----------•----------•

Chapter 18: My bookshelf looks like FBI top secret files room

Samantha's P.O.V.

It's nice to know your idol is in your town and you're not a true fan if you don't have a file with everything about him from the time he was born to the kind of beer he drinks, it's a necessity if you think about it.

I probably have every information about Cody, it's creepy in a certain way but it helps me improve my searching skills, as a future journalist I find it amusing to collect information about people and make my personal files about them.

My friends don't know but I have them all described and filed up.

My bookshelf looks like FBI top secret files room.

Rose and I were desperate to find out where that hottie lives so we could snatch a photo with him and who knows, satisfy our dreams and make him fall for us and build a family together, it would be a weird future but my fangirl side isn't rational at all.

"Tell me you made some progress, please" I begged, calling Rose huffing out falling back in my mattress shrugging a few papers in the process.

"I did, a huge one, I woke up to screams and of course I had to check out who was killing my sleep time" Rose explained sounding sleepy "Turned out that Cody Simpson was being attacked at his own house by crazy fans"

"He lives on your street?! Not fair" I whined.

"Wait the story doesn't end here" Rose chuckled darkly "Apparently, Katherine, who seemed to hate Cody and everything about him, was having a nice looks exchange with him and they seemed lost in each other, he had that glint in his eyes"

"You saw all of that from your window?" I asked trying to stop her from making a big deal out of something so small.

"Well, I was using my binoculars" She admitted "There's something going on between them"

"Then we have to investigate" I stated "If she knows him and seems that close to him then we can use that to our advantage, she's our ticket into the Simpson's household"