Chapter 1: The human mind is not programmed to let go

Hi everyone! Three years after starting this story I'm going to edit it and change small details. I apologize now for how the story is, how immature it will look to many of you, I am aware of it, I was only 14 when I wrote it and I was quite childish.

For the new readers just know I thought about rewriting this story but I couldn't find the strength to do it, I just like to see how I evolved and how I created these characters, I love them, I just think they are immature.

I apologize for the slow editing, but I have three ongoing stories and it's kind of hard to keep up with it all.

Picture of Katherine in the 🔝

Well, let's start the story!

Enjoy!

Anne

Edited in: 22/02/16
•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Edited in: 22/02/16•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Chapter 1: The human mind is not programmed to let go

Katherine P.O.V

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I rolled on my stomach trying to muffle the annoying sound of the alarm clock with my pillow. I was so not ready for a school day.

I lifted my head up from the pillow and opened one eye to check the time. 7:30 am. If I didn't get up now I would be late, and I'm tired of detentions.

Today wouldn't be a bad day though. After school Michael, David, Rose, Samantha and I planned to go to the beach and take advantage of a few more sun rays before they become deathly, which is around the middle of December.

A day at the beach is amazing to clear the mind and wash the soul. And gain a little colour, being a white ghost throughout the rest of the year is not as fun as you would think.

Also, it helps me relax from all the paperwork from school, those teachers have no idea how important it is to keep up with my social life, not that I keep up with it anyways.

Michael and David are the only guys in my group - they have too much testosterone in them, that's why we didn't add any other guys -, they also happen to be twins, hot ones for what matters. But their looks aren't the best on them - even though those brown waves and blue eyes make any girl melt over -, they are the funniest persons in my life and at this point, I can't live without the constant sexual innuendos they drop on me now and then.

Rose is my neighbour as well as David's girlfriend. When she moved to Gold Coast we weren't really fond of her, with her snob attitude and her damn constant cat walking at school it only gave me a huge desire to wring her neck, yet along the way David gave her a chance and we all warmed up to the idea, she then revealed to be an amazing person with a somewhat caring heart.