Chapter 23: My canvas are museum worth it and so are the clothes I wear

I'm really late for classes today and part of me wants to stay home and do nothing the whole day, but the rational part of me knows that I have an exam which I have to attend so I'm getting my butt up and writing this while I get dressed and eat breakfast.

I know I take almost two days to edit a chapter but I do it on my phone which is complicated because the autocorrect sometimes decides to take over my work and I end with a horrible chapter which I have to write again.

Enjoy!

Anne

Edited in: 15/03/16
•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Chapter 23: My canvas are museum worth it and so are the clothes I wear while I make them

Cody's P.O.V.

I laid in my bed later that night trying to unsuccessfully fall asleep. She left promptly after I made the idiotic move of kissing her with the excuse that she had a project to finish since she had school tomorrow.

I didn't oppose myself to that, I wanted her to leave and give me some time to think. It has been almost four hours and I'm still sleepless thinking about the sensation of her lips moving with mine.

How can something so wrong feel so good? With that kiss, I gave her hope, hope that we will once be something more than friends, and that, I can't promise her, my life is quite unstable, I'm never in the same place and more importantly, I'm almost never home, in Gold Coast.

Worst of it all is that I now am aware of my feelings and in a selfish way, I want her, our relationship wouldn't be perfect, but it would make me extremely happy.

Once I kissed her I couldn't stop, every bit of her body pulled me to it and wanted my lips there, I gave in to most of it, especially when she tilted her head back, I just had to kiss her neck and make her moan for me - it felt nice to be desired by her.

I turned and tossed around trying to fall into a deep sleep but every time I tried to close my eyes and clear my mind, the taunting image of Katherine and I kissing would come back and keep me awake. I needed to sleep, it was a big day tomorrow and with everything that happened in the afternoon I barely had time to clean my room and search for a few things I left here when I moved.

I couldn't be the only one with this feeling inside of me, she had to be worried about her heart as well, right? That was the reason why she didn't want to get close to me in the first place.

I looked at my alarm clock sitting on my nightstand and checked the time. It read 11:25 pm, I had to be up in seven hours, which clearly meant I would be exhausted tomorrow, it wasn't a bad thing,  I was going to spend most of my day in a plane, I would have enough time to catch up on lost sleep hours.