Chapter 10: Salomão, the elephant

My math exam is seventy-two hours away and I'm freaking out already! I need an A or I will fall into a deep depression - seriously guys, this exam means so much to me. So let me just tell you that I may take longer to edit this story.

I'm sorry that I talk a lot about a certain book in this chapter, but really, it's the perfect metaphor. Also, I want to say that I finished that exact book and I couldn't be prouder of myself, I hated the author before, I really did, even though he won a Nobel, but God that book changed my way of thinking and it's one of the reasons why I started editing this book.

If any of you like to dive in journeys and discover a piece of your soul just buy that book and I promise you won't be disappointed, it may be boring at some point but it's all worth the end that it has.

I guess some elephants just change your life, eh?

Enjoy!

Anne

Edited in: 29/02/16
•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Edited in: 29/02/16•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Chapter 10: Salomão, the elephant

Katherine's P.O.V.

He didn't tear his eyes away from mine and so I refused to do as well. Even though he was far away I could feel his eyes examining me. It's a rude thing to do really, yet I couldn't help but do the same to him. He was absorbing my happiness leaving me to brood over everything we had, and everything we lost. We both went through unnecessary pain, and I still do.

He looked as beautiful as ever, he became this tall man with broad shoulders, blonde messy hair and a gorgeous face structure. If it wasn't for the fact that I was in public I would have started drooling - although I'm sure some saliva managed to escape the corner of my mouth.

My my, Cody really grew up to be an amazing man. I guess I won my dad twenty bucks.

At some point he had to leave, and I would be lying if I said I didn't feel disappointed, for once I thought he would put it all behind his back and walk over, greet me, hug me, hold me and never let me go again, but he didn't, he left, either forced by Alli or by his own will, he left.

Again.

Then again I didn't really get up and forced him to face me. We are both big cowards, only I'm a coward because I'm afraid of getting hurt again and he is just simply a coward.

I shook my head slightly to shove away my thoughts while grabbing my second cup of coffee and taking another sip of it. I wish this would be easier, we could just face each other and forget about everything that happened in the past, erase it from our memories.