Chapter 64: Our waters happen to be very attractive

Hello, everyone! I know it's been a long time but hear me out, its been crazy over here, with my finals and trying to get into nice colleges, but I'm finally able to relax and I got this story all written so expect this to be all uploaded by the end of the week or so!

I wanted to let you all know that I recently started planning my next year's bullet journal and I'm going to have a section just for Wattpad so I can actually brain dump all of my story ideas and bring them to life. 

PS: Maybe I already have a story going on in my head... or maybe it's already written... who knows....

Enjoy!
Anne

•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Enjoy!Anne•---------•----------•----------•----------•

Chapter 64: Our waters happen to be very attractive

Cody's P.O.V.

Waking up this morning wasn't a hard task as it has been these last few days. That was until I realized that although I no longer had to worry about becoming a father and having to raise a child while knowing nothing about babies, I was supposed to leave in only three days.

Time did flow these last couple weeks, I've been immersed in so much fun and love that acknowledging the fact that I soon have to depart makes my skin crawl. I have so much planned for Katherine and I and I see time running past us and I'm getting nothing done, I'm not creating the memories I want to leave her with so she has something heartwarming and pleasant to think before she goes to sleep once I'm gone.

Stretching my arms up I yawned staring at my window. It couldn't be past eight in the morning, the sun was still clouded by a gray fog left from yesterday's thunderstorm. It was one of the worst I've experienced, the lighting came to halt about two in the morning, the same time Katherine's dreams calmed down and she was able to rest her mind, as for me, that was the time I fell asleep.

I got up wearing only my pyjama bottoms and cracked the window open to check the temperature outside. Goosebumps took over my skin as soon as the chilly air from outside blew over my body. Immediately closing the window I thanked whoever invented air conditioner and soon went back to the bed covering my upper body with the white duvet.

Katherine was fast asleep, her features were relaxed and breath steady, nothing like last night. Carefully not to wake her up I moved a strand of her hair so it was no longer covering her face and planted a kiss on her burning forehead. I made sure my hand wasn't icy before touching her neck with my palm. Her skin was sweaty and boiling like she had been in front of a fireplace for too long. I pulled the duvet down a little so it was only covering her from her waist down.

I ran a hand through her slightly damp hair admiring her beauty for a second longer before getting my lazy butt out of the bed and inside my bathroom for a quick shower. I cleaned myself as fast as I could, getting dressed just as quickly due to the temperature.