8: The Lovable Heroine and Childish Magician

The image above is the magician. (I'm sorry)

✥❖✥❖✥❖✥❖✥❖✥❖✥❖✥❖✥❖✥❖✥

My mind was still wondering about how easy it was for me to snap. It seems like I need to mask my feelings if I will be the villainess. Raising the glass to my lips, I scan everyone and started guessing their thoughts. The fourth event hasn't started so I think it's safe to do whatever I want for a while.

The prince was creepily staring at the heroine. It was strange he keeps his gaze at her for almost thirty minutes with no motions. Perhaps lost in thoughts, probably planning how to convince his parents to break the engagement since I encourage him.

The white knight is being a womanizer, creating jokes and throwing insults at me just to entertain the ladies.
What can I say, I'm the main topic today instead of the heroine.

Rayll, that bastard is busy talking with father about something. Celestine was laughing with her friends and receiving pity since she was born with someone evil.

I refilled my glass with wine and continued observing people. The drink was addictive and it was making my headache vanish. I might as well order some in the dukedom considering how my life will cause so much headache.

"Agh!" A sudden someone trip and the wine spilled on my lovely black dress. I concealed my anger and glared at the person. Some nobles look at us even the male leads which indicates I should start another drama. That's the villainess role after all.

"Ah, if it isn't the Count's daughter," I spoke with eyes motivated by bitterness.

"I.. I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to trip!" The heroine suddenly squeaks which made me unpleasant.

"So you did mean to do something worst." I interpreted and twisted her words. No one seems to move and meddle between us. Even the male leads are just standing there.

"I'm so sorry! I can use my magic to fix your dress!" She nervously stated and use her light magic. White light started surrounding her and the wine on my dress was forcefully controlled and it was now floating in the mid-air. My dress seems fine after that. She then said a spell and the wine disappeared. Everyone was mesmerized by the event. They just saw someone use light magic. The emperor was amazed and the Empress was grinning.

"A light magic user?!"

"No way a lowly noble can do that!"

"I thought the five dukedoms and the Royal Family can only have light magic!"

"Maybe she is an illegitimate child from the five dukedoms!"

"Aha... I cause a ruckus..." The heroine whispered and she was somehow smiling. I guess she intentionally tripped and spilled the wine so she can show off. What a pest, trying to use me to gain attention. It should be the other way around.

"Wow! What spell was that?" A blond man with blue and red eyes suddenly exclaimed. Butterflies started appearing as the boy smiled. He was the childish magician.

The one responsible for the commoner's tantrums back then.

And the one who also revealed Knile's dark magic.

What was his name again? Ah, I forgot.

"It was just a basic spell I practice. I'm glad I've got the time to use it and help someone with it!"

Help? You created an opportunity bitch.

"Light magic is one of the rarest. I'm afraid with your existence, a dark wizard would also appear in the Empire." I stated which made her smile drop. The magician also stops smiling and stared at me with a challenging look. Everyone tense and watch us silently.