27: The Upcoming Chaos

"Are you two uh... Dating?" The heroine with an uncomfortable look asks as she keeps staring at our hands. Her sunset eyes look at us with mystery and I can sense hope around her.

I immediately let go and properly faced the two. I hate being misunderstood but I love spreading it. I'm a hypocrite.

"Lady Astaria, you are mistaken." I calmly answered.

Why do I need to deal with more people?

"Seriously though~, why are you guys disturbing us?" The magician whined and I paled.

"Are you sure you are from House Wysteria? Did you forgot the etiquette they taught us for years?"

"Nah it's ok, the prince already knows it. Why are you obsessed with manners anyway? I've always wanted to ask this since we were kids~"

" What are yo-"

"It seems you guys are comfortable with each other, that's a relief." The heroine spoke, probably not caring she didn't even let me finish. She was smiling kindly, but I have this guess that it was forced. I then sense slight jealousy coming from her.

So if she's forcing herself to smile, then does that mean she like the magician? Wow, bitch you already have the prince, it's illegal to have a harem. But not to worry, I ain't interested with him.

"Shouldn't you be staying at your house?" The prince asks. I can sense some disgust coming from him.

"Well you see," I stated as I look at the magician, who then turn to look at me confused. "He was the reason I'm outside."

"What?" The heroine asks sadness clouded her features. What? Do you think we're dating? Over my dead body.

"He took you outside without any permission? After that ruckus? I might as well report this to the Duke." The Prince smirk as his eyes glinted. Seriously you're trying to threatened good ol' me?

"Ah, I might as well tell that secret," I replied, making him drop his smirk.

"What secret?" The heroine suddenly asks in confusion.

Might as well make her jealous. I'm the Villainess, I should not neglect my responsibilities.

"None of your business." I harshly spoke and it seems like she took the damage as she looks away from me. The prince notices the distress and immediately hugged her while glaring at me.

Without me, you guys are nothing. And besides, we need the heroine to get used to this cruel stuff. She's the crown princess after all.

"You're always harsh." The prince spoke, eyebrows knitted.

I can say the same to you.

"And the soon-to-be empress is too weak. At least train her to be strong enough to not take my words at heart." I replied.

"Don't compare yourself to her. At least she isn't that heartless towards her family."

You freaking shit. Give me reasons why I should be nice towards them.

"Pft-haha, you guys are always fighting!" The magician suddenly commented which made us stop glaring at each other.

"Why are you even with her?" The prince asks, still giving me that dirty look.

"Responsibilities~"

Since when did I become your responsibility?

"You shouldn't waste your time with her."

Oh really? That's the best you got?

"But it's fun~ Anyways, I'm hungry. How about going towards a place to eat? My treat~"