66: Agreement Between Antagonist

Y'all know it... The pic above (since I'm lazy describing their appearance and stuff) is ahem, The villain or smh (the last two chapters contains his pic btw). Credits to the artist! (Which is already written on the pic ig)

↪⚜↪⚜↪⚜↪⚜↪⚜↪⚜↪⚜↪⚜

"Why do I even need to be your slave to begin with? Can we just stand on equal footing?"

I don't even know what I'm saying. I don't understand why I'm fighting for my own rights just to survive. I can just kill myself.

".."

I probably won't.

The benefit he was saying, I can't help but think it was twisted. This guy is gonna help me as long as I become his slave?

Lifting my head, my eyes meet his amethyst ones. Darkness surrounded both of us, the lamp hanging on the wall didn't even help.

"Is that all?"

No,

I'm tempted to say it and I should. I don't care anymore. F*ck this fear, I'm out.

"Why do you even insist on helping me?" He smirks at my question before entering the dungeon I was in. He was looking down at me and I somehow felt threatened. "You seem strong enough so why waste your time convincing me to accept your help and become a slave?"

I overused my magic which makes me useless. The curse I used took so much magic energy and the chains they use against me absorb those remaining ones. I don't even know how I would regain my magic. I haven't studied much which I kinda regret...

My supposed familiar... I can't believe I'm thinking about the dragon that almost screwed me up.

"Are those the only stuff you're concern with?"

"Yes."

I lied. I can't tell him what's going inside my head.

"If you don't want to be my slave and bounded by a contract, how will I know you won't betray me?"

Of course, So that's why.

Why didn't I thought of that?!

"I won't."

"And how will you prove that?"

Why would I? Who are you? How will I even know you're worthy?

What am I even thinking. This is a life-and-death situation!

I can't possibly say 'trust me' because that sounds so empty and that's unbelievable...

Regardless, let us be honest.

"Why give my trust to someone whom I don't know"

I refuse to give my loyalty to someone because of some stupid fear.

He can't possibly kill me because of that right?

If he did then I would've been dead. Somehow, he needs me more than I think...

So I guess, if we go with that presumption, he can't kill me so there's nothing to fear.

Yes, there's nothing to fear. I won't be killed by him just because of what I said.

He was silent so I just stared at him. Pretty much he was attractive. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a hidden character. I don't know anything about this guy, even his name. He didn't even introduce himself so I guess he doesn't care much about that stuff. He was wearing a buttoned black shirt and black pants; accompanied by another long black coat with white fur. Man, we have the same taste when it comes to fashion.