Being Ally's sister and becoming Lauren's girlfriend ☺️ (for aniekdv1)

"Y/n! Come on! The cab's here!" Ally, your sister, shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

You grabbed your suitcase, travel bag and phone before running down the steps. "I'm so excited!" You squealed, practically diving onto your older sister and mom.

"Me too! It's our first tour!" Ally squealed back with animated expressions.

"Stay safe girls!"..."Ally take care of your sister!" Your mom said, pulling you both into her arms.

"Mom, i'm 18." You groaned, making your older sister laugh.

"Love you girls!"..."call me when you land!" She said, kissing both of your heads and letting you squirm from her embrace.

"We love you too mom!" You both shouted in sync as you rushed out of the door and climbed into the car.

"Are the girls meeting us there?"

"Yeah, they've got a cab together, they're meeting us at the airport."

"Oh okay, this is going to be so amazing." You replied with a grin, excited for your sister and the girls.

"It's going to be crazy." She laughed. "Remember, don't be messy on the bus, don't piss off Dinah cause' she will prank you, and stick to the shower schedule."

"Notes taken." You replied, saluting your sister and making her chuckle.

"Now lets listen to some Justin Timberlake!" She squealed, before pressing play on her iPad and turning the volume up to the max.

For the rest of your car journey, you and Ally danced along and sang loudly.

***

"MAMA BEAR!" A harmony of voices shouted from the a car in front. You and Ally looked to the sound and then realised who they were.

"GIRLS!" The pair of you screamed in reply, running frantically to the singers, pulling the luggage behind you.

Instantly, your eyes landed on your sisters bandmate Lauren Jauregui. You felt the heat rise to your cheeks and she lifted her head to look to you.

"Y/n!" A voice shouted, pulling you out of your trance. You shook your head, turning your attention away from the stunning brunette, to see a very excited Normani jumping up and down in front of you.

She pulled you into her arms, "its so good to see you again!" You responded, hugging the talented dancer tight.

You all greeted one another, hearing the usual greetings like. "Baby hernandez!" and "Chica!" As you were pulled into various hugs.

When you parted from Camila and Dinah's massive bear hug, Lauren reached out to pull you into her arms. You inhaled deeply and melted into her embrace, feeling the familiar butterflies invade your stomach.

"Hi y/n." She said with that husky tone.

"Hi Laur, it's nice to see you again." You managed to say, smiling at the brunette, praying that she couldn't tell you were blushing.

"Same to you mija."..."shall we?" She replied, pointing towards the others, indicating that you should follow them into the airport.

The six of you walked towards the huge doors, and a few of the airport staff met you all at the entrance. The took all of the bags and directed the way to the check in desk and security.

"Did you call mom?" You asked Ally as she typed away on her phone.

"Oh shoot! I'll do it now!" She replied, walking slightly away from the group.