Part 2 :')

*a year later*

"How long has it been?" Your girlfriend Lauren asked again, pacing back and forth on the spot.

"30 seconds babe, just another minute and half, then we can look." You replied nervously, holding the pregnancy test in your shaking hands.

****

It felt like forever, but the time was up and you could finally read the screen. You looked to Lauren nervously.

"Babe...what ever it says, I love you so much...okay?"

"I love you too Laur."

You lowered your gaze to the test, and your eyes widened in shock.

"What does it sa-"

"Babe!!!!"..."We're pregnant!" You exclaimed, holding the stick up for her to see.

She grinned lovingly, and secured her arms around your waist from behind. "We're pregnant!"

The pair of you jumped on the spot, before wrapping your arms around each other. You both grinned and Lauren bent down to passionately kiss you. "We're pregnant..."

*6 months later*

The both of you were resting on the sofa, Lauren was watching some random documentary and you were reading a baby name book.

"I like the name Aubrey."

"That name's beautiful." Lauren agreed.

"Aubrey Jauregui,"..."perfect." You admired, resting your head against Lauren's chest.

She kissed the top of your head, before speaking up again. "She should have your last name, you've carried her."

You lifted your head and looked into her emerald eyes. "Are you sure Lo?"

"1000 percent baby."

You could feel your eyes watering from the emotions, but you held yourself together.

Lauren lifted your shirt and traced over the bump gently.

"Hello in there, this is your mama speaking."..."I just want to tell you welcome to the family, and we love you very, very, very much."

"Laurrrr, i'm gonna cry."..."these damn hormones."

*9 month's later*

"That's it baby! You're doing so well!" Lauren cooed, moving the hair off of your sweaty face.

"One more push y/n!" The doctor encouraged,

Then the room fell silent as Lauren looked at your baby in complete awe. A few seconds later, the sound of your baby's cry filled the room, making you cry in happiness.

"Is everything okay?" You asked in concern as Doctor Sanchez checked your daughter over and cleaned her up.

"Everything's perfect, you have a beautiful, healthy baby girl." She replied with a huge smile, carrying the bundle over to you.

Lauren helped you sit up before your baby was placed gently into your waiting arms. "Wow, she's so perfect."

You gazed intently to your tiny baby, carefully tracing your fingers over her soft skin. "So perfect."

You felt a tear stream down your face as you took in the events that had just happened.

"Are you okay babygirl?" Lauren whispered in concern, running her hands nervously through her hair.

"I love you Lauren Jauregui."

Lauren leaned over, kissing the baby's head before kissing yours. "I love you too princess."

*******

Doctor Sanchez finished cleaning you up, then headed for the doorway. "I'll just get the correct forms for you."..."Congratulations." You heard her say sweetly, with a huge smile.

"Thankyou so much Doctor." You replied gratefully.

With that, she left the room, and you kept your eyes on your beautiful baby.

"I can't believe we made this miracle Laur."

"Me either y/n, she's our little miracle."

You nodded in agreement. Then, a huge yawn took over your body and you could feel your eyelids becoming heavy.

Lauren gently ran her fingers through your hair and you moved into her touch. "You want to sleep darling?"

You nodded slowly, and nodded to your daughter. Lauren shuffled closer and lifted her. However, the baby started to fuss when she lifted her from your arms.

"Mama's got you darling."

Lauren held your daughter in one arm, and extended her other one so she could hold your hand. "We'll be right here when you wake up babe."

********

As you were just waking up, you looked over to your girlfriend sat in the chair. She was holding Aubrey in her arms, whilst holding her cell phone to her ear.

You smiled lovingly at your family, and Laur grinned back.

"Hi baby, i'm just calling the girls."

Just as you nodded, you heard Ally's voice come from the speaker.

"Hellooooo!"

"Hey Alz, are you with the girls?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, they're here, is everything okay?"

"Yeah everythings perfect." She replied, grinning to you again and slightly rocking your daughter in her arms. "Please can you put us on speaker?"

"Sure."

A few seconds later, you could hear the singers chattering in the background.

"Hi girls!"

"Hi y/s/n!!! yourshipname)" came the chorus of voices.

"Guess what?"

"Is everything okay Lau-" Dinah started, but your girlfriend couldn't contain her excitement.

"you're aunties!" Lauren announced down the phone, causing a moment of silence. Then came the extremely loud chorus of squeals.

"Oh my freakin jesus!"..."we're on our way!" You heard Camila exclaim as the girls rushed out of the house before putting the phone down. The pair of you laughed at their reaction.

"Crazy Fifth Harmony." Lauren cooed to your daughter, shaking her head.

*******

Lauren wrapped her arms around you and kissed the top of your head. You smiled lovingly, tracing your fingers gently over your daughters soft cheeks.

"Welcome to the world Aubrey Michelle y/l/n" you whispered with so much love.