Mama?

"Mommy?"

"No darling, mommy's working right now but she'll be home soon, how about we have a quick nap? By the time we wake, mommy will be home. Does that sound good?" You tried to convince your 3 year old daughter.

"I'm no tired, i'm hungee mama." Ava cried, tugging on your sweat pants.

"Okay honey, you want pizza?" You comprimised. At the mention of pizza, the toddlers eyes brightened and she nodded vigorously.

"Okay, it's a treat but shh don't tell mommy, she wants us to be healthy." You told Ava, who just looked up in confusion. "I no tell." She replied, making you laugh and plant a kiss on the toddlers forehead.

"I wanna watch Elsa mama!" The mini Lauren exclaimed. Instead of trying to negotiate, you lifted the little girl into your arms and walked towards the sofa, not before putting the frozen dvd onto the tv.

"We can watch a little bit honey, but you need to go to bed soon." The toddler nodded in response and snuggled close to you on the sofa.

***

An hour later, the pair of you were still on the sofa, and you were both sleeping. Ava was snuggled close into the crook of your neck, her hands tangled in your hair.

"Honey! I'm home!" Lauren shouted into the apartment.

"Mommy!" Ava exclaimed, now wide awake. She jumped off of the sofa, and ran into your wifes legs.

"Hey mija, where's mama?" The taller brunette questioned whilst holding your daughter close.

"Shh, mama's swleeping, we were watching Elsa and she falled asleep." She babbled, Lauren chuckled at the small girl on her hip. "Oh mama 'falled asleep?' whilst watching, let me guess...Frozen, did she?"

"Yep!" The little girl answered, nodding her head frantically.

"Let's go see her mija."

The pair tiptoed through the apartment and into the living area. Lauren held back her laugh as she spotted you. As you were snuggled on the sofa, wrapped in Ava's blanket, facing the television. The brunette placed your daughter quietly on the ground and then crept closer to your sleeping form.

"Hey baby." She cooed in you ear, brushing strands of hair out of your face. You mumbled something in your sleep and then slowly opened your bright eyes.

"I'll just put Ava to bed, and I'll be right with you darling." She told you, planting a kiss on your forehead. She turned around, before lifting the three year old into her arms and headed towards the princess themed bedroom.

"What did you do at work today mommy?" Ava asked her usual question.

"Well, today was real busy sweetie. I helped your aunties DJ, Ally, Mila and Mani. We had to sign presents for the harmonizers." She explained, tucking the toddler into her bed. Ava smiled up at Lauren and continued to speak.

"We missed you mommy." she said in a tired tone.

"I missed you too baby girl." Your wife replied, hugging Ava close. "Did you have a good day mija?" The singer asked, looking up to see you resting your head against the doorway smiling.

"Yep, we had pizza! I had ham and pi-apple. but shh, don't tell mama, she said don't tell." The little girl replied, oblivious that you were standing in the doorway.

"Oh she did? Naughty mama." Lern replied, then looked to you with a smirk.