Matching

Camila (meet and greet)

"Ava! I've got a present for you!" Camila's loud voice came from the front door.

You daughter lifted her head up before running down the stairway and into Camila's waiting embrace. "Yayyyyy!"

"Here you go." The singer cooed, passing Ava the wrapped box of brand new shoes.

"Thankchoo aunt Mila! Iove choo!"

"Love you too chica."

***

"Mama! Look!" You could hear your daughters voice, then the pattering of feet coming closer.

You lifted your head from Lauren's chest to see Camila and Ava walk into the room with matching bright red shoes. The sight was too cute.

"Aw baby! They're so cute!" You admired, smiling at your adorable daughter.

"Aunt Mila got me them." She squealed with a grin, climbing onto the sofa to join the pair of you.

"Aw Camz, you didn't need to do that." Your wife insisted.

"I wanted to Lern, now we can be twins, can't we AJ." The youngest brunette replied, hi-fiving your daughter. "Plus, we look cool for the meet and greet."

Ava snapped her head up, with a huge grin. "Are we meeting the fans today mommy?"

"Yep baby." Lauren replied with a loving smile.

"Can I wear my new shoes aunt Camz?"

"Of course, that's what they're for." Camila replied, lifting your daughter onto her hip and spinning them around frantically. "C'mon, let's show aunt DJ."

With that, the singer ran out of the room with Ava chanting. "Yayyy!"..."aunt Dinahsaur!"

You and Lauren laughed loudly, "They're crazy."

"Ava's crazy like her mommy." You joked, teasing your wife.

Quickly, the brunette straddled your lap on the sofa, pinning your arms at the side of your head.

"0 to 100 real quick." You gasped, as she lowered her lips to yours.

"oh, i'm crazy?" She said in her husky tone, pulling back then moving to kiss your neck.

"Laur, the meet and greet..." You gasped in between moans.

Lauren groaned, before kissing your head and standing up. "Don't think you're getting away with calling me crazy babe, i'll have to punish you later." She said seductively.

Before you could retaliate, Ally's motherly voice echoed through the house. "Girls! Meet and greet time! Let's go!"

Ally (movie night)

"Matching hello kitty slippers, really?"

Ally laughed loudly before sticking her tongue out at the Polynesian and cuddling your daughter on her lap. "You're just jealous."

The five of you were sat in the lounge area of the tour bus, about to have a disney movie marathon. Ava was secured on Ally's lap, you were sat on Lauren's lap and Mani cuddled into Dinah's side.

Ally and Ava wiggled their feet animatedly before the oldest girl stuck her tongue out once more. "We're too cool for you Dinah Jane."

Ava nodded frantically, giggling from her place. "Yep aunt Dinahsaur, we're cool."

Dinah (awards show)

"Hoi! Lern! Y/n! Check us out."

You looked over Lauren's shoulder to see Dinah and your daughter posing in the door way, modeling their matching shoes. The singer was wearing her high stilettos and Ava with matching leopard print pumps.

"We're on fleeep mama."

"She means fleek." Dinah laughed, kissing the top of your daughters head before your daughter ran to the mirror.

Dinah sat on the bed and admired your outfit for the awards show. You were wearing a low cut red dress as Lauren wore a sleek black dress. "You look hawwwwt y/n."

"Hey! No flirting with my wife." Laur joked, pulling you into her side.

"You look hot too Lolo." Dinah retorted, blowing a kiss to the pair of you.

"You look fleeep Dinurrr." Lauren replied with her famous giggle.

"Do I look fleeep mommy?"

The three of you laughed loudly as Ava stood in the mirror, spinning around with her princess dress on.

"You look beautiful like your mama Princess Ava."

You blushed profusely and kissed your wife passionately. The pair of you moaned into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around your waist and pulled you close.

Before Dinah could be sick, Ally's motherly tone could be heard. "Is everyone ready for the awards show?"

Lauren pressed another kiss to your lips. "Let's go my queen and princess." She announced, lifting your daughter up and securing her on her hip. Then she wrapped her free arm around your shoulder and kissed the top of your head, the three of you following Dinah out of the room.

Normani (dance rehearsal)

"Mommy, mama, do you like my new shoes?" Your five year old squealed from her Aunt Mani's hip.

You turned around in Lauren's arms to see the singer and your little girl walking from the dressing room, Ava pointing to her feet. They were both wearing matching animal print converse.

"Aw baby girl! I love them!"..."did you say thankyou to auntie Mani?" You cooed, as Mani placed her onto the ground and she ran into your legs.

Ava spun around on the spot, "thank choo aunt mani"

"Aw you're welcome baby."

"Good manners princess." Lauren cooed, planting a kiss against your daughters head.

"Girls! Places!" The choreographer shouted with enthusiasm and your daughter wriggled in your arms.

With slight confusion, you placed her gently on the floor. Then watched as she ran across the wooden floor, following the girls to Sean.

"Mr sean?" You heard the little voice as Ava tugged on the choreographers jacket.

"Yes miss Ava?"

"Please can I dance too?"

"Of course doll." He replied with a smile, making you laugh at her enthusiasm.

Ava ran to the back of the room, giggling at your wife and her aunt's as they hi-fived her.

"4, 3, 2, 1!" Sean hollered, starting the dance routine again when Sledgehammer blasted from the speakers.

You laughed loudly as Ava stood behind the five girls, copying every single move, whilst waving frantically at you.

***************
a/n: Thankyou for reading this book, and sending me your love and positivity! 😁💕 currently working on a part 2 for best "friends" but keep hitting me with requests and suggestions 💕 Love you beautifuls! 😘