You get ill on the fifth harmony tour...

You slumped down onto the sofa, rubbing furiously at your head and wincing at the bright lights in the dressing room. You were currently on the neon lights tour with your girlfriend Lauren Jauregui and the Fifth Harmony girls, but you had fallen ill.

The door opened and you looked up to see Ally rush over to her suitcase, rummaging in it... she had clearly lost something. She turned to you but still looking through her case "Y/n? Have you seen my makeup bag, i'm sure that I put it in h-"..."Y/n? Are you okay?"

"Please could you turn the lights out?" You whispered, pain shooting through your head.

"Y/n, you don't look well at all..." Ally said in concern. "Should I get Lauren?"

Then the door swung open again and in walked your girlfriend. "Hallo darling, I missed yo-"..."Y/n?! Whats happened? Are you okay baby?!" She exclaimed, rushing over to you as you clutched at your head, trying to subside the pain.

"I'm fine honey..." You tried to convince her, wincing in pain.

"Shh, don't move." She comforted you, wrapping her arms tightly around your shivering body. "Al, can you get some medicine please?"

Ally nodded quickly and rushed out of the dressing room. You rolled over into the brunettes embrace and buried your head into her chest. "Move over y/n." She said in a soft tone, helping you move further onto the sofa. She quickly joined you, spooning you from behind and running her hands through your hair.

"Where's the pain baby girl?" She questioned, clearly trying to hide her panicky tone.

"Everywhere, mainly my head though." You struggled to reply. She pressed her cool hand against your burning head, making you sigh in response.

***

"What the hell do you mean you're not doing the show?" The manager said in a panicky tone. "Lauren. The girls need you."

"Well, they'll have to sort something out, I'm not leaving y/n like this. She's my main priority." She retorted, her hand squeezing yours.

"Lolo, I'll be fine, it's only for an hour..." You tried to convince her. "Please babe, this is your dream, its the neon lights tour...you have to make the most of this oppurtunity." You continued, looking into her emerald eyes.

"Nope."

"Pretty please?" You pleaded, not wanting her to miss this oppurtunity.

"Okay, fineeee. There's no way that I'm leaving you on your own though...hang on a sec."..."Mom!"

"Yeah honey?" Clara shouted from the lounge area.

"Please could you take care of y/n whilst we perform? She's not feeling too good." Lauren asked as she rushed around making last minute preparations for the show.

Lauren leant over and kissed you tenderly. "I'll be back soon sweetie. I love you."

"Mm, love you too Lolo." You replied, before closing your eyes to get some sleep. She placed another kiss on your forehead and walked towards the doorway.

"Love you mom!"..."Keep your eye on y/n."

"Love you too honey! Now you girls go rock this show! Y/n's in safe hands." You heard Clara reassure your superstar girlfriend before she rushed out to meet the girls in the corridor.

***

You awoke to the sound of your phone ringing and then noticed it was a facetime request from your girlfriend. With a confused face you answered the call and looked intently at the screen. You literally near started to cry from the cuteness. Lauren had connected her phone to the huge screens and you could see the whole arena, all of the harmonizers cheering and shouting your name.

"Hi baby!" Lauren exclaimed, you could just hear her over the crowd. "Hope you feel abit better, I'm sorry I can't be there with you right now, but I'll be back soon for cuddles." She told you as she pulled 'kissy' faces. Then she turned the camera to the crowd..."So as you all know, my girlfriend Y/N is here with us on the tour, but unfortunatly she's quite ill at the moment."..."So after three, we're going to send our love to her!"

"Ready?!" You heard Camila, Mani and Ally shout to the crowd. Then Dinah started to countdown. "3!...2!...1!"

Then you heard a chorus of "GET WELL SOON Y/N!" and "WE LOVE YOU Y/N!" from the Harmonizers and the girls, that warmed your heart. Lauren turned to face the camera and grinned widely at you, before blowing you a kiss. You played along, catching the kiss, and the crowd went wild.