School badass part 2

*the next morning*

"Good morning Miss Jauregui, your carriage awaits!" You joked in your best British accent, as you held the passenger door open for her.

You could hear that infectious laughter and then she walked further out of the door and down the pathway. "Good morning y/n."

You stared at her intently taking in her beauty. She was wearing a simple striped summer dress, converse and her hair was cascading in curls to her waist.

"Have I got something on my face?" She asked nervously as you moved to kiss her cheek tenderly.

"No Laur, just taking in your beauty." You revealed and then slammed your hand over your mouth, making her laugh uncontrollably. "Did I say that out loud?" You murmured with a cringe, blushing furiously.

"Pretty much."..." but thank you." She said gratefully, giggling at your clumsy demeanour.

"You're welcome."..."now shall we get going, we're already late." You said, trying to change the subject. In reality you didn't care about being late, you just wanted to divert the attention.

Lauren realised this and started to laugh again, but she slid into the passenger seat. You exhaled in relief and gently closed the car door behind her.

"Pull yourself together." You snapped to yourself as you walked around the front of the car, before jumping into the drivers seat.

You looked over to her and she was looking back. "So did you do the homework?" She joked, making you smile "or are you too much of a hot badass for homework?"

After hearing the last part you opened your mouth in shock. "Whoa, little miss innocent, I didn't expect that."..."but thank you." You replied and she hit your arm playfully.

"I'm not as innocent as you think." She stated in a now husky tone, making your eyes go wide and the heat to rise to your face.

"I think we better get going..." You mumbled, feeling extremely hot and bothered. She nodded in agreement and you pulled away from the pavement and set off for school.

"Can I?" She said, indicating to the radio. You looked to her briefly and understood, nodding in reply.

She smiled and turned the volume up so that Lana's beautiful voice was radiating through your car. The both of you listened contently for a few minutes.

"Are you okay after yesterday, babe?" You asked, adding the last part naturally.

She nodded "i'm fine...you were there to help me."..."Y/n? Why do you keep calling me babe?" She asked curiously, smiling as she looked out of the window.

"Sorry! Do you not want me to call you that? It just comes out, I can't help it..." You explained.

"Aw no! I think it's cute..." She confessed, now blushing.

"Cute?" You retorted with a laugh.

"Yeah, cute."

***

10 minutes later, you were getting close to your school. Lauren adjusted in her seat to look at you again.

"So how are we gonna play this? Are you gonna pull over here and i'll get out...i'll see you in English. I mean I totally get it, if you don't want me to walk into school with you thats fin-" she rambled, with exaggerated hand movements.

"Lauren? What?" You asked in confusion.

"Pull over and i'll walk from here, I totally understand if you don't want to be seen with me 'Lauren the loser Jauregui' I get i-"