Graduation part 2

Part two

"Wha- huh?" Was all that left your mouth, looking around at your surrounding family.

"Hi!!!!" The girls screamed pulling you into the massive hug.

"Hi!!!" You exclaimed back, jumping up and down on the spot with them.

"You're all grown up!" Mani and Camila said in sync, hi fiving you, making everyone laugh. "Congratulations!"

"For being a grown up? Or graduating?" You joked.

Dinah pinched your cheeks in her fingers. "Both!" She exclaimed, setting you off laughing again.

When you had managed to calm down a little, all of your family rushed up to you, planting kisses against your cheek.

"Congratulations!" You heard the chorus of people say.

Lauren smiled at you lovingly, full of pride.

*****

A couple of hours later, the drinks were flowing nicely, as your family danced around happily to the music.

Dinah and Mani were teaching one of your little cousins how to dance to Boss, as you and Lauren watched on with laughter. She had her arms laced around your waist firmly, and her head was resting on your shoulder.

All of a sudden, your girlfriend whistled loudly and everyone spun round to face you both.

"I wanna say a few words guys." Was all that she said, before leading you to stand in front of the fireplace.

"Laur?" You whispered, looking into her emerald gaze.

"Y/n..."

With that, she turned to your surrounding family and friends,

"I just want to thank you all for coming, you've made tonight special."..."This woman right here, is my whole world, and even more." She started, but you could hear her voice about to break. "And I a-am so proud of her, she de-deserves all of the success and happiness in the world. I am proud and lucky to call you mine y/n." She managed to say before tears rolled down her perfect face.

"Aw, don't cry babe." You cooed, pulling her into your side.

"I lo-love you- so much." She cried with happiness, snuggling into your shoulder.

"and I love you too." You replied before lifting her chin and kissing her passionately.

"Quick Meeels grab the camera!" You heard Dinah shout as everyone awwwed.

Camila reached for her iPhone and quickly snapped the picture. "Cute alert!" She squealed in delight.

"That's not all darling..." Your mom spoke up with a huge grin on her face. You looked around with confusion, and then you saw the girls with huge smiles too. What had they done?

Your father came closer and passed Lauren a brown envelope, before kissing the top of your head and moving back to your mom's side.

"Here princess." Was all that your girlfriend said, passing you an envelope. "Open it carefully..."

You carefully opened it and pulled out what looked like flight tickets. Looking to Lauren with shock, before turning back to inspect the pieces of paper. You read the plane tickets, and your heart started to beat rapidly.

"Are you serious?!"..."New Freakin York City?!"

Lauren nodded and grinned, causing you to squeal and practically dive on her. "We leave after tour..."

"Oh my jesus!"..."thankyou so much baby!"

"It's okay princess, it's a graduation present." She replied, before leaning in to kiss you again.

***********

After a few more hours, it was starting to get late. So, the majority of your family had left and the Fifth Harmony girls were the last to say their goodbyes.

"Thankyou for coming guys." You said sincerely with a loving smile.

"Aw we wouldn't have missed it for the world!" Normani replied.

"Yeah, you're our family!" Camila added, as the other girls nodded in agreement before pulling you into another hug.

When you all parted, Lauren entwined your fingers together.

"Wanna stay up abit longer? Watch a few movies?" Lauren asked you as the girls grabbed their things.

You waited until the girls had walked into the hallway, before squeezing your girlfriends hand. "I think we should go to my room..."

"Aw are you tired baby?" She replied.

"No, I just wanna spend alone time with you Laur."..."Plus, I need to properly thank you for your gift." You murmured, so that she could only hear.

Lauren finally caught on and blushed. You laughed discreetly, before leading the way into the hallway to say a final goodbye to the girls.

"Bye ya'll!" Ally said sweetly, leading the girls out of your parents house after they said their goodbyes.

"Don't do anything that I wouldn't do." Dinah shouted with a wink, making you all laugh.

"See ya later girls." You replied as they left the house. Lauren smirked, and tugged on your arm, pulling you up the stairs.