Park :)

"We're here Ava!" Lauren told your little girl from the drivers seat.

You watched, holding back laughter, as your little girl jumped around excitedly in her car seat.

You and your wife got out of the car, and Lauren walked to the backseat. She unstrapped Ava from her seat and then lifted her to the ground.

You took Lauren's hand, and held Ava's hand in your free one. "Let's go."

"Yayyyy!"

***********

As soon as you reached the playground area, Ava's eyes lit up even more.

"Swings!" She squealed, tugging on your hand.

"You want a go darling?"

"Yep mommy!" She replied with a huge grin.

Lauren giggled at your daughter before picking her up into her arms and rushing to the swings.

"Hold tight baby girl!" You cooed as Lauren strapped her into the seat.

"Ready?" Lauren asked and Ava nodded vigorously.

With that the brunette started to push the swing, making the little girl giggled.

"Higher mama!" Your daughter squealed as she laughed loudly.

**********

After a couple of hours, Ava started to get tired so you lifted her into your arms and walked out of the play area. Lauren slung her arm over your shoulder and kissed the side of your head.

As you walked from the playground, a woman was walking her dog in your direction, making Ava instantly jump up in your arms.

"Look Mama! A doggy!" The four year old squealed as the woman came to your side.

"yeah baby girl." You replied with a smile at her cuteness as she squirmed around in your embrace.

"Can I stroke it mama?"

You looked back to the older lady and she smiled back. "Awwww, of course you can sweetie." The woman cooed.

With that, you placed Ava on the ground carefully and watched as she ran to the tiny puppy.

She knelt down on the ground as the puppy excitedly jumped into her embrace, making her giggle.

Lauren grinned at the encounter and wrapped her arms around your waist.

"You have such a beautiful family." The older woman admired, smiling at the three of you.

"Aw thank you so much." Lauren replied gratefully.

*******

After a few minutes of chatting with the woman, you looked down to your mini Lauren. "come on then baby girl."

"But mama I wanna stay with the puppy" Ava complained, with her famous Jauregui pout.

"Shall we get an ice cream?" You asked Lauren and, knowingly, Ava instantly looked up to you.

"Ice cream!" She exclaimed with excitement, instantly jumping up from the floor and running to your legs.

"I'll take that as a yes." Lauren replied with her famous laughter, before ruffling Ava's hair.

The dog owner laughed too at your excitable daughter. "See you later! It was nice to meet you!"

"See you later! Have a nice day." You replied, lifting Ava back onto your hip.

"Say bye princess." Lauren said lovingly to your little girl.

"Buh bye!" Ava spoke up sweetly, waving to the woman, then to her puppy. "see you later doggy!"

**********

The three of you walked to the ice cream van and were greeted by a young teen behind the counter. "Hi, what can I get you?"

"Hey, Can we get two strawberry cones please."

"Sure, anything else?"

Lauren turned to your daughter. "What would you like mija?"

"Choc choc pwlease mama." She replied with a grin.

"Aw your daughter is so cute!" The young girl admired, before moving to make the ice creams.

Ava snuggled into your neck and you smiled lovingly at the teen. "Thank you." You replied.

"Aw you're welcome."

********

"Hey, that's a cool guitar you've got there." Lauren spoke up, as she looked behind the girl to see a bright pink guitar stood against the back of the van.

"Thanks, my dream is to be a professional singer."..."I wanna go to New York, so I have to save up." She replied with a smile, running her fingers nervously through her hair.

"Is that why you work here?" Your wife asked.

The girl nodded and smiled, before passing you your ice creams.

"That will be $4.50 please."

Lauren smiled lovingly before reaching into her jacket for the money. She handed it over and gave you your ice creams.

Then you watched as she pulled another $50 from her pocket and handed it over to the girl. "Here, this is for you."

The girl and looked at your wife as if she had two heads. "Miss, I can't take this-"

"You're working hard for your dream kid, you deserve it." Lauren replied as you stood admiring her generosity.

The teen instantly rushed out of the van, and before you knew it she was in front of you. Then threw her arms around the three of you. "Thank-thankyou so much!" She cried.

"You're welcome darling," Lauren replied, squeezing her tight. "It was so good to meet you."

"God bless you." She said sincerely, hugging you once more before moving back to the ice cream van.

"Aw you too Hun." You replied, smiling lovingly at her.

*********

A few minutes later, you were walking down the pathway, balancing Ava against your hip as she devoured her chocolate ice cream.

"That was beautiful baby." You whispered to your wife, taking her free hand as she led the way to your car. "You've got such a kind soul."

"Thank you honey."..."she deserved it though, look where Fifth Harmony started. We all had a dream."

You nodded in agreement, swinging your hands between you, before leaning over and kissing the side of her head.

Lauren lifted her head again, turning her attention to your daughter. "Did you have fun pumpkin?"

Ava looked up to you both with chocolate ice cream practically all around her face and nodded her head vigorously. "Mommy? Can we get a puppy?"