Your child and their aunty (part 1 - Ally)

"Honey's I'm home!" Came your best friends Ally's voice as she walked into your house.

"Hi Al!" You and Lauren greeted in sync, standing from the sofa.

"Aunt Ally!!!!" Your daughter squealed, racing through the house to greet your best friend.

You and your wife giggled, watching your daughter running into her aunt's legs. Ally laughed loudly and lifted your daughter into her arms.

"Hi darling!"..."Are you ready for our day out?" She cooed with excitement, hugging Ava close.

"She's been awake since half past 4 this morning!" Lauren told her best friend whilst ruffling your daughters hair.

"Half past 4?!" Ally exclaimed, giggling at your little girls excitement.

"Do you like my new bag aunt Ally?" Ava replied, showing off her new Elsa bag, with a huge smile on her face.

"She's got her juice in there, her teddy and a change of clothes just in case of any accidents." You informed the oldest singer.

Ally nodded in understanding then swung around your daughter in her arms. "Oki doki!"..."looks like we're all set sweetie!"..."ready to go?"

Ava nodded vigorously, before looking back to you and Lauren.

"Have a good day princess!" Your wife cooed, planting a kiss against your daughters head. "Be good for aunt Ally."

"Okay mama, love choo."..."love choo too mommy."

You smiled lovingly before leaning down and kissing her cheek. "Love you babygirl. Have a good day!"

*********

Ally lifted Ava into her special seat and secured the seatbelt around her. "There we go."

As Ally started the car, the reflection album blasted through the stereo. The sound of sledgehammer echoing through the car.

Ava instantly jumped up in her car seat. "It's your's and mama's and aunt mila's and aunt mani's and aunt Dinah's song!" She rambled, making Ally laugh loudly.

"Yeah baby girl!"

*****half an hour later****

Ally pulled into the parking lot and the car came to a halt. "We're here!" She announced.

The older girl jumped from the drivers seat and to the back. She unclipped your daughter from her seat and lifted her down to the ground.

"Where are we aunt Ally?" Ava quizzed, looking around.

"We're at the nail salon baby girl."

"Oh, where people get pretty?"

Ally giggled at your daughters response. "Yeah darling, I'm going to get my nails painted."

"Can I get my nails did too?" Ava looked up with excitement, grinning from ear to ear.

"I'll need to ask mommy and mama, one minute darling."

With that, Ally reached for her cell phone and pressed on your name.

********

"Hey Ally!"..."is everything okay?" You answered the phone.

"Yeah everything's perfect!" She replied happily making you both smile. "we're just going to the nail salon."..."and Ava asked if she can get her nails painted too?"

"Pretty pwleaaaase" you heard your daughter practically beg in the background, making you giggle.

"Aw of course she can Alz!"

*********

Ally turned back to your little girl with a huge smile on her face. "Mommy said yes princess."

"Yay!" She squealed, throwing her arms around her aunts legs.

Ally smiled before lifting Ava into her arms and heading for the salon. "Let's get our nails did!"

The pair headed for the counter where the receptionist was typing away on her laptop.

"Hi there, welcome to Sally's, how can I help you today?"

"Can we get our nails painted please?"

The receptionist lifted her head from her screen and smiled lovingly. "Aww your daughter is so beautiful!"

Ally giggled before kissing Ava's head. "Aw thank you! she's not my daughter though, she's my niece."..."we're having a pamper day."

"Oh shoot I'm so sorr-"

"Oh don't worry about it!" Ally reassured, "where would you like us to sit?"

**********

Ava slightly panicked as Ally went to place her in the chair next to her own. "Can I sit on your lap aunt ally?" Your little girl asked, a tiny bit nervous of the strangers.

Ally quickly sensed her nerves and lifted her back into her arms, "of course babygirl."

Just as Ally sat down with your little girl in her lap, a girl approached them.

"Hi, I'm Tory, I'll be doing your nails today." The young girl said cheerily, instantly calming Ava's nerves.

"Hi, I'm Ally and this is Ava. It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too!"..."you're very pretty miss Ava."

"Thank choo." Ava replied sweetly, making Ally smile. "Good manners baby girl."

"Aw you're welcome."..."So, What colours would you like today?"

"What colour should we get princess?" Ally said softly.

Your little girl grinned before exclaiming. "Pinkkkk!!" Making both Ally and Tory giggle.

"Pink it is!"

************

A couple of minutes later, your daughters and best friends nails were done, all pink and girly.

"Thank choo!" Ava added, and Ally kissed the top of her little head.

"Aw you're very welcome."

Ally smiled widely before giving the younger woman the money for both treatments.

********

"Here AJ." Ally spoke up again, indicating Ava to put her hands on hers.

Ava placed her hand on top of Ally's and the singer snapped a cute picture before logging into her Twitter.

@AllyBrookeHernandez: 'Pamper day with my beautiful baby niece 💅 #blessed💖'