I'm in love with a monster...

A/N: Parental advisory; explicit content😂 #smutwarning 😏

It was quite late when you heard the front door open and close again, signalling that your wife was home from work.

"In here Lo!" You announced from your place on the sofa.

You heard her heels against the tiled floor, and smiled when you heard her voice.

"Hi baby." Was all that she said, leaning against the doorway.

You looked up to her, then took a double take, as she stood there in her iilwam outfit. "Laur, you do know that you're still in your costume..."

"It's Scarlett." Was all that she said in a husky tone.

You looked at her as if she had gone mad, looking into her piercing eyes, tilting your head to the side.

Then you remembered that the girls had their alter egos for their music video. Lauren's was Scarlett.

You focused back to your wife and she raised her eyebrow seductively.

Oh. this is where this is going.

Lauren walked over to you, not saying a word but distinctively looking you up and down whilst biting her lip.

Without any warning, she put one arm beneath your knees, and the other arm around your shoulder before lifting you up bridal style.

"Ahhh!" You squealed as you were lifted into the air.

*********

Without saying a word, she just carried you to the bedroom, occasionally squeezing your butt, making you laugh loudly.

When you reached your bedroom, she threw you down onto the bed.

"Crawl to the top." She ordered seductively, watching you intently. "And lay down."

You followed her instructions and slowly crawled to the top of your bed, never taking your eyes off of her though. She groaned in response.

As soon as you laid down, she was on top of you. She ripped your shirt from your body, slightly gasping when she saw that you wasn't wearing a bra.

The room fell deadly silent as she just hovered over you, her lips centimetres away from yours.

"Kiss me." You whispered desperately.

"Scarlett calls the shots." She murmured so sexily, making you groan.

You opened your mouth to reply but then she suddenly attacked your lips with hers, kissing you rough and passionately.

"That's it, moan for me." She murmured.

The room fell silent again as she trailed her hand down your body, and she reached your shorts.

You felt her quickly remove your shorts, throwing them to the side, before running her hand through her hair and staring at your exposed skin.

You swore you could hear her practically growl, and then lace two fingers into the hem of your panties.

"These have to go..." She whispered before peeling your underwear down your thighs.

She lifted her gaze and stared directly into your eyes. You shuddered at the sight of her. She didn't even have to say anything.

"Holy fuck." You gasped.

Lauren had such a smug smirk on her face, before lowering her gaze back to your core. "Scarlett hasn't even started yet babe."

**********

The brunette teased you as she peppered kisses back up your stomach and on your neck.

"I-I need you." You said in a slight whimper, trying to push her back down to where you needed her the most.

You moaned loudly as she tangled her fingers in your hair and pulled it perfectly, exposing your neck even further.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you at work today y/n, all the things that I wanted to do to you. All the things that I am going to do to you."

Lauren chuckled after her little confession before trailing kisses back down your body.

She held you down with one hand on your stomach, as she kissed just above your core. Making you shiver. "Is this what you want?"

"Jus-just do it Lau-"..."I mean Scarlett." You begged, keeping up with her little role play.

She ran her index finger through your core a few times, then quickly thrusted it in.

"Oh my fucking wow!" You cursed, gripping onto the sheets as she continued to pleasure you.

She smirked up at you, then added her tongue to the situation, licking a long stripe to the top of your core.

"Is this what you want baby? My tongue on your pussy?" She whispered.

You nearly came right then, just from her husky tone. "Ri-right there!" You begged.

"Let go for me." She practically growled, making you shudder.

She continued thrusting into you, hitting your g-spot, as she licked vigorously.

"I fucking love you." You heard her say against you.

*********

Minutes later, you came all over her skilled fingers and tongue, gasping loudly and arching your back.

"So hot." Lauren admired, watching you come down from your high.

When you had eventually calmed, you ran your fingers against her strong arms and pulled her up to you.

Looking into her gaze, you reached up and traced a single finger against her bottom lip before kissing her passionately.

"Scarlett's turn." You whispered against her mouth, then flipped her over so you were now on top of her.

"Babe-" she started but you placed a finger against her lips again, effectively hushing her.

********

You didn't even waste time trying to fight her out of the tight dress, so instead you just hiked the material up to the top of her thighs.

You pushed her panties to the side and lowered your self to between her thighs, blowing softly against her.

She shivered in anticipation and it didn't go unnoticed, so with that you quickly attached your mouth to her and sent your tongue to work.

"Th-that's it princess. Ri-right there." She moaned, keeping a tight hold of your hair as you devoured her core.

"I missed you today babe...I missed what you have just done to me. Nobody can make me cum like you do." You confessed, never losing pace as you thrusted two fingers into her.

"I swear! Y/n! I'm gonna cum!" She practically screamed, her body writhing above you as you pleasured her.

*******

When Lauren reached her climax, she screamed so loudly, making you grin. You placed a single kiss against the top of her core, making her thighs shake from the sensitivity.

"I-I Lo-love you." Lauren whispered out of breath.

"I love you too beautiful."

She then pulled you back up to her and began tenderly kissing your forehead, as you caught your breath too. "I think I am definitely keeping this outfit."

You chuckled in response and rested your head against her chest. "I think I'm in love with a monster."