Vacation (Bahamas) part 1

"We're back on the island guys!" Dinah practically squealed with excitement.

You rested your head against the window of the plane, looking down to see the crystal blue sea beneath. Lauren held your hand in hers, occasionally kissing your knuckles lovingly.

The girls had planned the trip to the Bahamas a while ago, wanting to see the island again. So here you were, on a plane about to land back down on the island of freaking perfection.

You had wished that the whole 'fifth harmony squad' could have been there but because the twins were frightened of flying, they had stayed at home with Dinah and Ally's moms. So it was just you, your wife Lauren, the girls, your daughter Ava and Camila's daughter Aria.

"Back Ma?" Ava quizzed, lifting her head from her girlfriends shoulder to look at your wife.

"Yep darling, we came here when we were younger, in our first years of Fifth Harmony." Lauren explained before looking out of the plane window.

"Aw cool." She replied, also looking out to see the beautiful island.

"Family vacation!" Ally said cheerily, and Camila groaned sleepily.

"Al..." She groaned, snuggling further into her seat.

"Mila, wake up. We're here."

"We're he-" She started in her sleepy tone, but then her head shot up. "We're here?!"

"She's still a kid." Mani joked, and her wife hi fived her, whilst you all chuckled.

"Ha, funny guys." Camila mocked, and then smiled at you all, before looking back out of the window.

"This is your captain speaking, can everyone please be seated and secure your seat belts, as we are preparing to land. Thank you for flying with Virgin Atlantic, and we hope you enjoy your vacation."

You looked nervously down at the island, then back to your wife, you were terrified of this part and Lauren knew you too well.

She put her finger under your chin, tilting your head so that she could kiss you. "It's okay baby, I'm right here."

You nodded gratefully and rested your head against her shoulder, gripping her hand tightly as the plane started to descend.

A few minutes later, you were on the ground, and you finally opened your eyes, looking out of the window again to see the perfect island.

Pretty much as soon as the plane came to a halt, you all took off your seat belts and stood up excitedly.

"Let's go baby." Lauren said, grabbing your hand luggage and putting her free arm around your waist.

******

All of you headed to the front, and out of the plane excitedly, to see a woman standing at the bottom of the stairway. "Good afternoon, welcome to the Bahamas." She greeted with a huge smile.

"Thankyou." You all replied politely, smiling as you headed for the airport.

The eight of you walked through the crowded building, surrounded by paparazzi and fans. You were immediately met by the security team, who ushered you through the commotion. Lauren kept her arm around your waist and pulled you into her side securely, making you feel less nervous.

The girls followed behind, Dinah holding Normani's hand as they waved to the fans. Followed closely by your daughter and her girlfriend. Ava had her arm over Aria's shoulders and kept reassuring her that the commotion would be over in a few minutes.

"We love you Fifth Harmony!" You heard from the crowd, making you grin, you were so proud of your wife and the girls.

You were ushered you out of the airport and to the waiting mini bus, quickly jumping in.

"That was crazy." Aria spoke up, looking out of the window to the various flashing lights.

You watched on as your daughter took Ari's hand, and kissed her cheek. "Are you okay princess?"

"better now babe."

You mouthed an awww to your wife and she smiled back, before reaching for your hand and resting it in her lap.

"Everyone got their seatbelts on?" Ally asked, looking to all of you in her motherly way.

"Yes momma H."..."Yep Aunt Ally."