Bullied

This is dedicated to a beautiful and amazing girl! She's going through a lot and I just want to say stay strong darling!💕

***********************

You had just walked out of school after lunch because the usual group were saying the usual things to you...things that made you feel worthless and stupid.

After slamming the front door behind you, you rushed up the stairway and into your bedroom. You dropped to the floor and cried.

You reached for your phone and dialled the number of your girlfriend Lauren.

***

When the girls were busy, they normally answered each others phones, so you weren't surprised to hear Dinah's voice. "Oh hey y/n!" She hollered down the phone with her usual cheer.

"D-dinah? is La-Lauren there?" You cried down the phone.

"Oh my- are you okay?"

"Ple-please can you get Lauren..."

"Yeah one sec honey."

You could vaguely hear Dinah's panicky voice calling your girlfriend, then the sounds of more panicking as you waited for her calming voice.

A few seconds later, her husky tone filled your ears. "Baby?" You heard Lauren question with a concerned tone.

"They we-were saying things to me, so I wal-walked out of school."

"Y/n, slow down, what's happened?"

"The- the bull-bullying won't stop."..."I couldn't take anymore."

"Where are you now y/n?"

"Ho-home."

"Stay right where you are darling, i'm on my way."

***

A few minutes later, the front door opened and closed, her footsteps could be heard against the tiled flooring.

"Y/n?" You heard her shout as she rushed up the stairway and opened your bedroom door.

She scanned the room quickly then saw you sat on the floor, head in your hands and crying.

"Oh darling." She whispered, before dropping to your side and kissing the top of your head repeatedly.

"I ju-just can't take any-anymore hate from them." You sobbed, throwing your phone across the room.

Lauren looked between you and the now broken phone before standing up and lifting you into her arms. Bridal-style, she placed you gently on you bed and sat close to you as she wrapped you up in her embrace. She tenderly moved the tangled hair out of your face and you rested you head against her shoulder.

"Th-they make me feel worth-worthless Lauren, i'm s-so stup-stupid."

Your girlfriend just placed her fingers under your chin and lifted your head, so you had to look directly into her eyes. "Y/n. You are not worthless. You mean so much to me, I can't even express how much that is...and stupid?"..."Nope. You're the most smart, beautiful and amazing girl that i've ever met...and I have the privilege to call you my girlfriend."

"They said you'll leave me." Was all that you replied, crying even harder now and clutching desperately onto her sweater.

"I'm right here baby, right here. Nothing is ever going to hurt you again, i'm here by your side and we're going to get through this together. I am never leaving you." She cooed, cradling you in her arms.

"I ha-hate th-them for mak-making me feel this way."

"We're going to sort this babe, trust me. I'll speak to the principle tomorrow, and you'll never have to face them bitches again. I'll beat their asses, then you're leaving that hell hole and coming on tour with us. We'll hire a tutor and support so that you can do your school work, and I get to see my perfect girlfriend every single day."

You had eventually stopped crying as you processed Lauren's words. "You'd do th-that for me?"

"I'd do anything for you sweetheart."..."I love you so much."

"I love you too Laur." You whispered back before yawning.

"You didn't sleep last night did you?" She said in a sad tone, knowing the hurt and anxiety the bitches at school were causing you.

Shaking your head slowly in response, she pulled you onto her lap and rested her back against the headboard.

"Get some sleep darling, i'll be right here when you wake up."

"Mkay." You rested your head in the crook of her neck and inhaled her comforting perfume. She pulled the blanket up over you both, making you feel so safe as you drifted into well needed sleep.

"Don't worry baby, i'm going to fix this." Lauren whispered, running her fingers through your hair.