Fifth Harmony family fun

Favorite Aunt☺️

Every week, the girls got at least one day off from their busy schedule and today was that day.

You had organized a chill turn down day at the apartment that you shared with Lauren and your two beautiful children.

***

"Aunt Ally's here!" You heard Ally's motherly tone from the hallway.

"In here Al!" Normani hollered from her place on the sofa.

Ally practically ran into the lounge and greeted everyone with a loving hug and kiss to the cheek, then she looked around the living room.

"Where are my beautiful godchildren?" She asked with confusion at the absence of your children.

"Ava's making Elijah watch Frozen." You replied from Lauren's side with a loving smile.

"They're too cute."

Lauren lifted her head from your chest. "Oh Camz, there's a picture on the refrigerator for you."

"Awww."

"Ava made it yesterday at school, but she wanted to give it to you herself." You added, making the younger brunette smile.

"Oki doki."

Dinah snapped her head up, "What about her Aunt Dinahsaur?"

"Can't help being their favourite Aunt." Camila teased, sticking her tongue out at the polynesian.

Normani laughed loudly whilst shaking her head. "Nup, i'm their fave."

"Ya'll, i'm sorry but i'm clearly their favorite." Ally interjected from the arm chair.

"Let's settle this."..."Avaaaa, Elijahhhh! Get your cute lil booty's in here." Dinah sang, making you all laugh.

*******

A few seconds later, the sound of four pattering feet came from the hallway. Then your children ran into the living room.

"Hi aunt Ally!!!" They chorused, when they saw her, running into her legs.

"Hi babies!" She replied, hugging them both tight.

"We got a question for you cuties." Normani directed to your mini Jauregui's.

"Mkay," they replied in sync as Ava jumped into Lauren's lap and Elijah dived on Camila.

"Ava, Elijah, if you had to pick...who's the best aunt out of us?" Dinah started.

You stifled a laugh, whilst your wife threw her head back laughing. Ava looked confused and Elijah had his best thinking face on.

"Uhmmmm-uhm." Ava said in her thinking voice.

"I can't pick aunt Dinahsaur, I love you all the sames. To the moon and stars and back." Your little girl concluded.

"I can't pick too aunt DJ...I love you all the sames." Elijah added from Camila's lap.

"Aunt Mila watches Frozen with us, Aunt Dinah is funny, Aunt Mani teached us to dance and Aunt Ally teached us to make cookies." Ava said with enthusiasm.

"Awwwww!" Ally cooed, moving to pepper kisses over Ava and Elijah's face.

"We can't pick can we Lijah?"

Elijah shook his head in response.

"Aw! We love you both so much babies."

**********

"Now who wants pizza?" Dinah asked, as Camila smiled excitedly.

However, Lauren didn't seem as convinced. "3 nights in a row?! Dinahhh, I saw online that unhealthy foods can cause lots of health issues - heart attacks-"

"Okay Doctor Jauregui, calm your nerves..."..."c'mon, live a little."

"Lets have a vote..." Normani suggested.

"All in favor for Pizza?" Dinah hollered. Everyone except Lauren raised their hand and your children had huge grins on their faces.

Your wife shot you a fake offended look and tried to give you the famous Jauregui pout and eyes. "Sorry babe..." You said with a chuckle, holding your arm in the air.

"All opposed." Dinah spoke up again and Lauren quickly raised her hand.

"What flavor pizza would you like Laur?" Dinah concluded, making you all burst into laughter.

Lauren threw her arms in the air, as you all continued to laugh loudly. "Freakin Fifth Harmony voting in this household! It's a fix!"