Tease

210k views 😱 thankyou so much beautifuls! I love you guys!💙💙💙

*********

"Thanks for coming out tonight!" Dinah hollered through the arena, blowing kisses to the fans.

"We love you New York!" Camila added, waving to the crowd.

Then Lauren put her microphone up to her mouth. "Can we make some noise for my beautiful girlfriend, she is in the crowd tonight! I love you y/n!" She shouted, looking right to you and made a heart shape with her hands as everyone cheered and "awww'd".

You smiled back lovingly and blew a kiss to her, then the music for Worth It blasted through the speakers. "Let's get this party started!" Normani exclaimed.

The girls got into their places, Lauren kept stealing glances every minute and you cheered your girlfriend and best friends on loudly. The atmosphere was so good.

******

In the middle of the song, the girls turned to the crowd and your girlfriend lifted her mic.

"Do you guys mind if we break it down for you?!" She shouted through the arena, as the girls moved to the front of the stage. The harmonizers went crazy, knowing what was about to happen, as Kid Ink's solo began. You looked around in confusion, as this was the first time that you had seen the live reflection show.

Then bam. They started to 'break it down.' Your mouth fell open and your eyes opened wide as your girlfriend started to shake her hips. You felt the heat rise to your face and butterflies in your stomach. Then, when you thought she couldn't get any sexier, she bent over and well, you liked the view.

They finished that dance section, and Laur turned to you over her shoulder and winked. "Holy sh*t." Was all that you whispered, admiring your beautiful girl.

********

For the rest of the concert, all you could think about was your beautiful girlfriend and her cheeky smirk every time she did something sexy on the stage. So you only just realised that the show had finished.

The girls stayed for a quick q&a from the fans, so you manoeuvred through the crowd and over to Big Rob. He helped you to the backstage area and you waited for the band to return.

******

A moment later, the singers burst through the door with huge smiles on their faces.

"Did you enjoy the show y/n?" They chorused, all dropping to the sofa's in the backstage lounge.

"You guys killeddddd it! Your vocals were so on point!" You replied enthusiastically, hugging each singer. "I'm so proud of you girls!"

Lauren was the last one to come through the door and she rushed up to you, lifting you up whilst spinning around.

"I especially loved your dancing babe...you're so hot." You mumbled into her ear, feeling the heat rise to your face. "I love you."

"I love you too baby."..."Maybe i'll have to give you a private show when we get to the hotel." She murmured back seductively with a wink. She sat down on the nearest sofa and kept you on her lap.

"Mm, i'd love that." You whispered back, pecking her waiting lips.

Meanwhile on the other sofa, Camila and Normani were complaining about being hungry after the energetic show.

"Mama A, I neeeeed pizza." Camila whined, playfully squeezing Ally's face in her fingers.

*****

"Did you hear that guys?" Mani asked you and your girlfriend.

"Huh?" You both replied cluelessly, turning to look at the singer.

"Do ya'll want to come with us to get some pizza?" Ally asked with a smile.

"We're just gonna go back to the hotel, we're super tired." Lauren replied, whilst tightening her grip around your waist and smiling to you mischievously.

Dinah snapped her head up, seeing the smirk between the pair of you. She lifted her hand and jokingly hit the back of Lauren's head. "You nastiessssss!"