Your child and their aunty (part 2 - Dinah)

"Elijah, go scare your aunt DJ..." Lauren encouraged your son. "When she comes around the corner jump out on her."

"Okay mama!" Your son replied with excitement, making Lauren chuckle.

Just as your son was running to hide behind the door, you walked down the corridor and into your wife's arms. "Hi honey."

"Hey baby." She greeted, pulling you into her arms and kissing you.

You wrapped your arms around her waist and looked over her shoulder to see your son hiding behind the doorway.

"What's Lijah doing?" You asked whilst laughing at Lauren's cheeky grin.

"He's about to scare Dinah, it's going to be hilarious." She replied, grinning to your 4 year old and he put his thumbs up.

"Ohhhh." You replied, shaking your head at your wife's antics.

*********

A moment later, you could hear the familiar sound of Dinah's heeled shoes so Lauren pulled you into her side.

Just as Dinah rounded the corner, your son jumped out really quickly and shouted boo! At the top of his little voice.

The Polynesian jumped so bad, fell to the floor and screamed so loudly. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!"

You put your hand against your mouth, as you and your wife burst out laughing. "I'm going to pee!" Lauren exclaimed, laughing so loudly.

Dinah quickly jumped up and looked to your son, who was clapping his hands and laughing too.

"Lijahhhhh!" She shouted, before running towards him.

Elijah laughed even louder, running as fast as his little legs would carry him. "Mommyyyy!"..."save me!!!!"

Before he reached your legs, Dinah scooped him up into her arms and started to tickle his sides.

"I'm sorry aunt Dinahsaurrr!" He squealed, wriggling around in the singers arms.

"You want a wedgie?"..."huh?!"..."shall I give you a wedgie?!" Dinah exclaimed, laughing loudly as she continued to tickle your sons sides and he screamed out in giggles.

"N-no!!"..."Aun-aunt Dinah-Dinahsaurrrr!"..."pleaseeee!"

The singer eventually lifted her hands. "It's a freakin good thing that you're cute."

"Mama told me to scare you!" Your son confessed, holding his hands up.

Lauren jokingly gasped. "Elijahhh! You're not supposed to tell!" She exclaimed.

Dinah raised her eyebrow. "Oh so that's how it is..."

*********

Your wife instantly ran behind your back, hiding from her best friend. "save me baby!" She begged, making you laugh loudly.

Dinah held her hands up and started to walk backwards, but still looking to your wife. "The game's on Jauregui."

Just as your wife and her best friend were jokingly glaring at each other, a message tone filled the corridor.

"Mama! Your phone!" Elijah announced, making your wife laugh.

"Thanks buddy." She said lovingly before reaching into her pocket and checking her messages.

**********

"Oh it's Ally, she asked where we are..." Lauren told you casually.

Quickly you snapped your head up. "Shoot! We need to meet Mila, Ally and Mani!"..."we're gonna be late!" You panicked, hating the idea of being late.

Lauren ran her hand across her forehead and stepped out from behind you. "Phew, saved by the girls!"

"It isn't over Ralph." Dinah declared with a smirk.

"I'll grab the car darling." Lauren told you in her husky tone before jogging down the corridor, avoiding a flick on the ear from her best friend.

You lifted your son into your arms and followed your wife's direction. "C'mon team."

Dinah followed suit, and typed away on her phone all the way until you got out into the parking lot.

*********

The familiar sound of the car engine filled the air and you looked up to see Lauren sat in the drivers seat of your Audi.

"I'll meet you there guys."..."see you soon." Dinah spoke up, moving to get into her car.

However, Elijah lifted his head from your shoulder and spoke up."Can I go with Aunt DJ?"

"Sure darling." You replied, gently placing him on the ground and watching him run to his aunt.

"Awwww!" You cooed, smiling at the beautiful encounter.

The singer scooped him up into her arms and he threw his arms around her neck. "Love you aunt dinahsaur!"

Dinah smiled lovingly before she planted a kiss against your sons face. "Love you too little man."