You get shot (For YayaLovatoJauregui)

"Lauren, pst, babe, wake up!" You whispered. "I hear something from downstairs."

"Mmm, go back to sleep y/n." She replied, rolling over to wrap her arms around you.

"No, I hear it again." You said, and then the banging noise continued, she finally heard it this time.

"What the fuck? stay here y/n." Lauren instructed, jumping out of the bed.

She grabbed her baseball bat from the closet and headed for the doorway. Instead of staying put, you climbed out of the bed, pulled on your jacket and followed her into the corridor.

"I'm not leaving you." You stated, as she turned around to tell you to go back.

Instead of arguing, she reached out her hand and laced your fingers together. "Stay close to me."
You nodded in response and walked with her down the stairway, as the noise became more frequent.

"Are you okay?" She whispered, noticing that you were shaking. You shook your head slowly and she wrapped her free arm around your shoulder in reassurance.

"I'm right here baby, don't be scared." She whispered back, planting a kiss on your forehead.

Then suddenly, you heard a loud smash coming from the kitchen area. You looked to your girlfriend and she looked like she was trying to hide her fear. She lifted the baseball bat higher and headed for the kitchen, you followed closely through the dark house.

That's when you saw two masked men rummaging through the drawers and cupboards. You were about to scream loudly before Lauren planted her hand over your mouth, shaking her head. You nodded slowly and watched intently as Lauren lifted the bat again and aimed for one of the thugs.

"and what are you going to do with that?" One of the men shouted, turning suddenly on the spot and grabbing the bat, scaring the life out of you.

"What the hell do you want?!" Lauren shouted back, holding you behind her body.

"WHERE'S YOUR MONEY?!" He shouted back, threatening Lauren with his fists.

You quickly grabbed your phone out of your jacket pocket, furiously trying to press at the buttons but you were shaking vigourously.

"Phone the police and you die." The taller man ordered with a sinister tone, before extending his arm. You trembled behind Lauren's body, and she handed the phone over to the criminal.

"Good choice little girl...now where's the safe?"

"I have no money here." Lauren replied honestly, all her money was stored in the bank.

"Stop lying! Give us the money and car keys you f*cking slut!" One of the men bellowed.

"Do not call her a slut!" You screamed, running to hit him. Before you knew it, he pulled out a gun and the loudest noise echoed through the house, he shot you.

"Laur-" you gasped in shock. Reaching down to your abdomen, you felt a warm sticky substance. You lifted your hand to see it was covered in blood. You looked to Lauren and she was standing there, her mouth gaped wide open and then you felt really faint.

"Nooooo!" Was all that you heard before everything went black.

***

The masked men panicked and ran quickly out of the house and threw your phone to the ground.

Lauren just dropped to her knee's beside you and then saw the blood pooling on the floor. "No, please no!"

She grabbed her mobile with one hand and dialled 911. With her free hand, she lifted your limp head into her lap.