The girls babysit your daughter

The girls babysit Ava😊

"Okay guys, remember, if there's any problem don't hesitate to ring us." Lauren ranted, standing up in front of her band mates.

"Stop worrying!" Normani laughed.

"Be good for your aunties, baby girl." You told your daughter, kneeling down to hug her close.

"I will momma." She chirped, wrapping her arms around your neck and planting a kiss on your cheek. "Buh bye."

"We'll be back soon darling, we love you!"

"Have fun!"

"See you later guys!" You added placing your daughter down, before following Lauren and closing the door behind you both.

Dinah looked to a now sad Ava, so she lifted her into her arms and walked back into the lounge area.

"Aunt DJ?" Ava asked, squeezing Dinah's cheeks between her tiny fingers.

"Yeah munchkin?"

"Can we make cookies?"

"Did someone say cookies?!" Camila hollered through the hotel suite making Dinah laugh loudly.

"Ally!"

"Yeah?"

"Mini Lern wants to make cookies! This is your domain!"

"Yayy! Let's make cookies Ally!" Camila squealed excitedly.

"Okay!" Ally replied happily, walking towards the kitchen area.

Camz lifted Ava up and secured her on her hip. She spun around with her in her arms, making you little girl giggle.

"Aunt Camz!"..."i'm dizzy!" She squealed, closing her eyes as Camila continued.

"Ya'll!"..."i'm ready!" The oldest girl shouted from the kitchen.

"Mkay!" Camila replied, dashing into the kitchen area and to the sink. Dinah and Mani followed suit, moving to sit at the table.

"Okay so princess Ava, firstly we need to wash our hands." She told the mini brunette, and she nodded in reply. Camila helped Ava, and then moved forward to wash hers too. "Done!"

"Aunt Ally! We washed our hands, can we make cookies now!" She said excitedly, bouncing on Mila's hip.

"Yep, okay baby girl, can you mix the ingredients?" Ally replied with a smile, holding the bowl with the cookie mix.

Mila placed Ava on the counter, but stood in front so the little girl wouldn't fall. Ava took hold of the spoon and mixed the ingredients frantically, as Ally switched the oven on.

"Yay! I'm mixing it!" She exclaimed. "Look aunt DJ!"

"Yeah baby girl! That's perfect!" She encouraged, taking a picture for you and Lauren.

After a few minutes of frantic stirring, Ava turned back to the girls. "I think i'm done..." She told Ally, waving the spoon around in the air.

"Oki doki mija." The shortest girl replied, moving the oven baking tray closer.

"Quick, lick the spoon!" Camila whispered, and Ava quickly place the spoon in her mouth, tasting the chocolate mix.

"Mmm, yummy." The little girl admired.

*meanwhile at your date*

"Wow babe, this restaurant is stunning." You admired, looking around at the amazing place for the hundredth time.

"Only the best for my baby..." She replied in a husky tone, as she placed her hand over your free one on the table. "Is your food okay darling?"

"Mm, it's perfect."