Missing her (request by @lildixie88)

Lauren had been on tour for nearly two weeks now and you couldn't cope from your anxiety and the feeling of lonliness when she wasn't by your side. You had locked yourself in the house, neglected your basic needs and not eaten properly for a while now. You knew that it wasn't your girlfriends fault because she was following her dreams and she tried to call you every night, however you needed to see her.

Claire, your neighbour, came to check up on you every single day, noticing that you had become withdrawn. She was concerned for your well being so she rang the only person who knew how to solve this.

***

"Claire? What's wrong?"..."Is everything okay? Is y/n there?" Lauren practically shouted down the phone, hearing the distressed voice of the older woman.

"Lauren, i'm really worried. Everytime I go to the house the lights are dim, I haven't heard from her...she's not answering her calls and she's stayed in the house since you left. You know that I wouldn't call you if I wasn't worried." Your neighbor and friend told your girlfriend.

"She's okay though?!" Lauren quizzed down the phone, extremely anxious.

"Honey, please try to stay calm. I just think that you need to ring her again, or visit the house."

"Thankyou for letting me know, I really appreciate it...I'm getting on the first flight back."

"Okay Lauren, I'll try the door again...see you soon." The older woman told her before hanging up the phone. Lauren slung her phone in her bunk and rushed towards the drivers area of the bus. She explained the issue and the driver reassured her that they could stop there and Lauren was able to leave.

***

"Girls! I have to go."..."Something's wrong with y/n, I need to go." She said in a panic, running into the lounge area of the bus, grabbing her phone, passport and grabbing clothes before shoving them in her case.

"What?!" Dinah exclaimed, standing up. Lauren rushed around the room, grabbing her belongings in a hurry. "Lo! Calm down...tell us what's happening." Dinah tried, placing a hand on the brunettes shoulder.

"Sh- she isn't answering and-" Lauren tried to explain, anxiety taking over. She took a deep breathe and held onto Dinah's hand. "Our neighbour just called, there's something wrong with y/n...she's not answering her phone, the house doors are locked and she hasn't left the house since we left for the tour."

"What?! We left nearly two wee-" Dinah yelled, but Normani planted her hand over the taller girls mouth.

"Lauren, you need to try calm down, I'm sure y/n's okay..." Mani tried to reassure her. "She's a tough cookie, and she's not stupid."

"What i- if something's happened?" Lauren sobbed into Normani's shoulder. "I need to get out of here and go see her."..."I've called a cab to pick me up from here, I'll be going in 10 minutes."

"Okay mija, if you think that's the best thing to do..."