WTF!!!

First of all, I haven't been checking on this story much, I usually read the comments and just comment back to the ones I like. Then I notice something about this story, what was it? Oh yeah -- I have 3 MILLION READS! How the hell did three million people read this shit!! I missed 2 million! This is a big cause this is the story I wrote when I barely started writing, so I wanted to do something for you guys which is why I made the squeal. I know some of y'all had read that and I know a lot of people re-read this story a bunch cause y'all like to comment which is fun. Anyways, I made a TikTok and I'm showing my face and showing what I look like. My goal is to have our own little corner on TikTok where we make references to fanfics and jokes, the rest of TikTok won't know what we're talking about. It'll be awesome, to have our own little corner where we can make jokes and stuff, I'm also writing a short where Draco falls in love with the daughter of Santa Clause (Sorry if I spelled it wrong).

The short is only going on my TikTok, so if yall want to read it, ask questions about my writing, or just know when I upload, and my silly thoughts on stupid things then go. Let's throw off the app and have fun despite everything. Other than that, thank you all for 3 million reads!! Words and writing can't explain how grateful I am to blow up like this. I love you all so much!!! See you next time!!!

TikTok: Skippy6804

Sequel to the Story: All was Well