The Tri-wizard Tournament

We were at the train station. I was wearing one of the many, many outfits Narcissa got me with the black heeled boots and knee high stockings. "Princess!" I heard as I just put my luggage on the train. I turned and saw Harry then my face lit up. "Prongs!" I beamed.

We ran to each other and he picked me up in a tight hug. He put me down and smiled. "You need a haircut." I joked and ruffled his hair. "You need one too." He joked back and we both laughed. "Good to see you, Potter." Draco said. "You too, Malfoy." Harry responded. "Ron, Hermione!" I beamed and gave them a hug.

"Come on, let's find a compartment." Hermione suggested. Draco grabbed my hand and led me on the train. We all went into the same compartment and caught up with each other. I was sitting on Draco's lap with my arms around his neck holding him close. He had his arms around my waist as I ran my fingers through his hair.

I could tell that he liked it by the smirk he had on his face. He was purring a bit too which was really cute. "Anything off the trolley?" The lady asked. Harry, Ron and I got up and got some money. "I'm gonna get a liquorice wand, do you want anything?" I asked Draco.

"The same please, love." He replied. I nodded and kissed his forehead then went to the trolley. "Two pumpkin pasties please." Cho said politely. "Hey, Cho." I smiled. "Hi, (Y/N)." She smiled back. We were friends and I knew she fancied prongs. Harry looked at her and they smiled at each other.

Harry looked really nervous. She thanked the lady for the sweets then gave Harry one last smiled and walked away. I could tell Harry liked her. "Two liquorice wands please." I said. She gave them to me and I paid for them. "Anything sweet for you dear?" The lady asked Harry.

"Oh no thank you I'm not hungry." Harry said. The lady nodded then walked away. "Really?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'm not hungry." Harry said. "No, not that. Cho?" I smirked. He got nervous and blushed lightly. "Oh my Merlin, you do!" I beamed. He shushed me and sat back down.

I smirked then sat back down and went back to the position I was in and handed Draco his liquorice wand. "This is horrible, how can the ministry not know who conjured it. Isn't there any security?" Hermione said putting down the newspaper she was reading.

I grabbed it and read over the article about the deatheater attack. "Loads according to Dad, that's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses." Ron replied stuffing his face with sweets. I felt a sting in my scar and rubbed it to try and sooth the pain.

I saw Harry doing the same. "It's hurting again, isn't it?" Draco asked. "I'm fine don't worry, Draco." I assured and kissed his cheek. "You know Sirius will want to hear about this, Prongs. What you saw at the world cup, and our dream." I said and he nodded.

"How was the manner, by the way?" Harry asked. "Bigger than I expected." I said. "How was meeting Draco's parents?" Hermione asked. "Draco's mum was polite when I first got there. She bought me a lot of clothes as I told you in the letters I've sent. She also embarrassed Draco." I smirked. "Shh!" Draco responded.

"How?" Harry asked smirking as well. "She-" I was cut off when Draco put his hand over my mouth. "That's not important. My mother was being my mother." Draco said. "I don't believe that." Harry said. I bit Draco's hand and he moved it quickly. "Ow! That hurt!" He whined.

"It was either that or I would have licked it." I said. "I rather you do that." "What did she say?" Ron said. "She told me that Draco describe me as a beautiful and breathtaking figure. She agreed with Draco that the red tint in my hair is beautiful. She also said how he talks about me for ages." I told and Draco blushed.

"That's cute." Hermione cooed. "That's what I said. She also told me that when Draco was five-" I was cut off by Draco's hand again. Harry and Ron started snickering and Draco glared at them then they stopped. "What about his father?" Harry asked.

"He was nice. We all had a flour fight in the kitchen." I said after Draco took his hand off my mouth. "(Y/N) is the only person I know to make my father actually have fun." Draco said. "They really like you." Ron said. "What adult doesn't?" Harry said. We all laughed and the rest of the ride we told stories and joked.

We arrived and school. Draco and I sat at the Slytherin table next to each other as always with his arm around me. After the first years got sorted Dumbledore spoke, "Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been choosen..." Mr. Filch came running through the hall and whispered something to Dumbledore then ran back.

Dumbledore spoke again, "So Hogwarts has been choosen to host a legendary event. The Tri-Wizard tournament. Now for those of you who do not know, the tri-wizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single contestant is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if choosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint hearted, but more of that later. For now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of magic and their headmistress Madam Maxime."

Then a group of girls wearing blue dresses and matching hats walked in. They let out a soft breath and leaned to the right then did the same one the left. The ran the rest of the way and stopped then performed some magic that made butterflies appear.

One came towards me then disappeared into sparkling dust around me. The boys were swooning over them and I looked at Draco to see if he was doing the same. He was staring at me the entire time. "What?" I questioned. "Nothing, just admiring." He charmed. I smiled then he took my hand in his.

"And now our friends from the north,
please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and the high master Igor Karkaroff." Dumbledore announced and a group of boys walked in holding staffs. They did tricks and flips then a tall man came in wearing a white suit. Another man was walking with him who I recognize as Victor Krum.

Girls were swooning left and right, except for me. I look at Draco, he would look handsome in one of those uniform. He looked at me and smirked. "What?" He questioned. "Nothing, just admiring." I replied. He kissed my lips softly and pulled me closer.

During the feast, I decided to go make friends with the girls from Beauxbatons. I went to sit with a few of them at the Gryffindor table with Hermione. I was talking to Fleur Delacur about this and that. She showed me some of the magic they did, it was gentle and beautiful.

I also found out that she was part veela and we quickly became friends. She taught me some for the magic she learned as well.

Draco's pov:

I was talking to Victor Krum about this and that. He told me about some of the magic they learned, it was mostly dark arts. He showed me a few things. I got distracted a bit looking at (Y/N) at the Gryffindor table. She was talking to one of the girls from Beauxbatons. They performed a few spells and talked.

Then the girl made a flower crown appear on my love's head. She looked so beautiful. She caught me staring and smiled which I responded by smirking and giving her a wink. She blushed and looked down smiling, she's really adorable when she does that.

Your pov:

Once everyone got settled Dumbledore spoke, "Your attention please! I would like to say a few words. Eternal glory, that is what awaits the student who wins the tri-wizard tournament. But to do this that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks. For this reason the ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. To explain all this we have the head of the department of international magic cooperation Mister Bartimus Crouch." "After much deliberation the ministry has concluded that for their own safety no student under the age of seventeen shall be allowed to put forth their name for the tri-wizard tournament. This decision is final." Crouch said.

People booed and yelled with dislike towards the rule. "Silence!" Dumbledore said. He revealed a goblet with blue flames coming from it. "The goblet of fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselves for the tournament merely write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly, if choosen there's no turning back. As from this moment the tri-wizard tournament has begun."