Fluffy

We were walking along a stone path with Hagrid. "It was Snape, he was jinxing your broom." I said. "Nonsense. Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?" Hagrid asked. "Who knows." "Why was he trying to get past that 3 headed dog on Halloween?" I finished Harry's statement.

"Who told you 'bout Fluffy?" Hagrid questioned. "Fluffy?" Ron spoke. "That thing has a name?" Hermione asked. Hagrid answered, "Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the..." He stopped

"Yes?" Harry and I said together. "Shouldn'ta said that. Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is." Hagrid said. "But Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it!" I said. "Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher." Hagrid replied. Hermione spoke up, "Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a curse when I see one. I've read all about them. You have to keep eye contact. And Snape wasn't blinking."

"Exactly." Harry and I said together again. "Can you guys stop that, you sound like Fred and George." Ron said. "Sorry." we both said. "And don't you think that it's strange, how he only gave Ron detention alone, while (Y/N) had to spend it with Malfoy." Harry said. "Yeah what was his game there?" Ron said. Hagrid chuckled a bit.

"He told me about that. He said he wanted to get them alone cause he said history was repeating it self. Malfoy has..." He stopped again. "Has what?" I asked. "I shouldn't have said that. That's something Malfoy should tell you." he finished. "Anyway back to what Fluffy is guarding." I said trying to go back on topic.

Hagrid signed, "Now, you listen to me, all four of you. You're meddlin' in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel." "Nicholas Flamel?" I questioned. "I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that. I should not have said that." And with that he left.

"Nicholas Flamel...Who's Nicholas Flamel?" Harry asked. "I don't know, but I think I've heard it before." I said trying to remember. "Lets check the library. They have to have something there." Hermione suggested. We all agreed and went to the library to start our search.