The Plan

I was in the court yard, walking with the trio. Mine and Harry's scar kept burning. "I've always heard Hogwarts' end of the year exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable." Hermione said. "Speak for yourself. All right there Harry, (Y/N)?" Ron said. "Our scar." "They keep burning." Harry and I said.

"It's happened before." Hermione stated. "Not like this." We said. "Perhaps you two should see the nurse." Ron suggested. "I think it's a warning." "It means dangers coming." We said rubbing our scars. We kept walking and saw Hagrid then it hit us all at once. "Of course!" Harry and I said.

"What is it?" Hermione asked. We all started going towards Hagrid. "Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon," "and a stranger shows up and just happens to have one?" Harry and I said. "I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets?" "Why didn't we see it before?"

We all approached him and spoke, "Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg?" "What did he look like?" We questioned. "I don't know. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up." Hagrid said. "The stranger, though," "you and he must have talked." We said. "Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I told him. I said, 'After Fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem.'"

"And did he seem interested in Fluffy?" Harry asked. "Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy! How often do you come across a three headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told him. I said, 'The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. Take Fluffy, for example, just play him a bit of music and he falls straight to sleep.'"

Harry and I looked at each other at his response. "I shouldn't have told you that." Hagrid said. With that Harry and I ran back to the castle followed by Hermione and Ron. We all went to Professor McGonagall and found her in her classroom.

"We have to see Professor Dumbledore, immediately!" Harry and I said simultaneously. "I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here. He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London." McGonagall said.

"He's gone!? Now? But this is important!" "It's about...the Philosopher's Stone." Harry and I said. She looked at us shocked. "How do you know?" She questioned. "Someone's going to try and steal it." I said. "I don't know how you four found out about the stone, but I can assure you it is perfectly well-protected. Now would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly." She said.

We all left her class and walked down the halls. "That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village." "It was Snape, which means he knows how to get past Fluffy." Harry finished. "And with Dumbledore gone." Hermione said. "Good afternoon." We heard. We turned to see Professor Snape looking at us.

"Now, what would three young Gryffindors and a Slytherin such as yourselves be doing inside on a day like this?" We all looked at each other for an answer. Then Hermione spoke, "Uh...w-we were just..." "You want to be careful. People will think you're," he stopped and looked at Harry, who was glaring at him. "up to something." He finished.

I wanted to ask him about my mum. He must have known her. "Miss Potter, I was actually looking for you." Snape smiled. "I was gathering two Slytherins to help me clean my classroom. I already have one there already and I was wondering if you could help them." I looked at the trio and they nodded at me as if saying go ahead.

"I would love to help, Professor." I said. He lead me to his classroom and once I got there I saw Draco. There was purple goo on the all over the floor. "Hey." Draco beamed. "Hi." I beamed back. I walked up to him and stood next to him. "What happened here?" I asked. "A student failed to brew a potion and it exploded." Snape answered.

"It was a simple potion as well." Draco said. "Must have been Longbottom." I said and Draco giggled. "Your job is to clean up this mess and you're allowed to us magic." Snape said. "But I don't know any cleaning spells." Draco admitted. "I can teach you." I said taking out my wand. Draco took out his wand and waited for instructions.