The Manor

We were all taken to Malfoy Manor, Harry and I stayed close to each other. They took us to the gate then Bellatrix approached us and they showed our messed up scar. "Get Draco." She said. Harry and I exchanged looks then we walked inside. I quickly put my locket in my shirt before we entered.

Bellatrix put us down in front of Draco. "Well?" She asked. "I can't be sure." He said. "Take a better look." She said then pulled my hair causing me to wince. "Careful." Draco almost snapped. "Don't be shy, sweetheart. Get closer." Bellatrix said him moving closer to Harry. "What's wrong with his face?" Draco asked.

"What is wrong with his face, Scabior?" Bellatrix asked.

Draco's pov:

As my aunt talked to the snatchers I looked at my love. "Are you alright?" I asked quietly. "I'm fine." She replied. I cupped her face with one hand then caressed her cheek. She moved against it giving me a soft smile. As I was about to speak again my aunt started attacking the snatchers then sent them away.

She pushed me out of the way then went up to (Y/N) and Hermione. "This sword is meant to be at my vault in Gringotts. How did you two get it!?" She snapped. "We don't know what you're talking about." Hermione responded. "Lair!" Bellatrix shouted.

"Cissy, take the boys and the mudblood to the cellar! I want to talk to this one girl to girl." She said looking at (Y/N). "NO! TAKE ME INSTEAD! TORTURE ME!" Harry shouted disparately before being taken away. I needed to do something, she can't get hurt.

Your pov:

Bellatrix approach me then held a blade to my face. "How did you get in my vault?" She asked. "I didn't." I replied. "Liar!" She snapped. "No!" Draco shouted when she was about to cut me. She looked at him shocked then I blasted her back with fire. "How!?" She questioned. "Don't touch me." I replied.

We started fighting with each other. She tried to shot a spell at me and it hit my head. The disguise I had went away and my scar was revealed. "(Y/N) Potter, what a lovely surprise." Bellatrix said. She shot another spell at me and ropes wrapped tightly around me. She rushed up to me and put on the same cuff Umbridge put on me.

She laughed evilly then stepped back. "She belongs to the dark lord." Narcissa improvised more then said before she shot a spell at me. "I know, Cissy, I'm just getting the truth out of her." Bellatrix smirked. "Stop!" Draco shouted and Lucius quickly put his hand over his mouth. "What was that, Draco?" Bellatrix asked.

"I-I..." Draco said trying to find the words. "I get it." Bellatrix said slowly. "You do?" Narcissa questioned nervously. "Of course, he doesn't have the stomach to watch just yet." Bellatrix replied. "That's alright, you can go to the other room, Draco." "B-But..." Draco stuttered. "But what?" Bellatrix snapped.

"Either you go or watch." "Come on, Draco." Lucius said pulling Draco by the arm to the other room. "Wait! Hold on!" Draco said struggle as he was taken to the other room. "Now, back to business." Bellatrix chirped. The ropes came off of me then she pushed me to the floor and got on top of me. She pulled up the sleeve of my right arm and pinned it down.

"Just so you know what your punishment is if I think you're lying." Bellatrix smirked. She took the end of her blade and cut my arm. I started wincing then the pain grew more and I started screaming as tears rolled down the side of my face. "Now how did you get into my vault and how did you get the sword?" Bellatrix asked. "I didn't take anything... please." I cried softly. "I don't believe you." Bellatrix said.

She kept cutting my arm and I started screaming more and more as she kept tracing over each letter, it felt like she was carving, over and over again just because she liked the sound of my screams.