Boggart

We were in defense against the dark arts class. There was a wardrobe in front that was shaking. "What's in there?" Someone questioned. "It's a boggart. Can anyone tell us what a boggart looks like?" Professor Lupin asked. I raised my hand immediately. "Yes, Miss Potter?"

"No one knows. Boggarts are shape-shifters. They take the shape of whatever a particular person fears most. That's what makes it so terrifying." I answered. "Yes. Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a Boggart. Let's practice it now, shall we? Without wands,
please... Riddikulus!" "Riddkulus!" The class chanted.

"This class is ridiculous." Draco muttered and I nudged him softly. "Good. So much for the easy part. You see, the incantation alone is not enough. What really finishes a Boggart off is... laughter. You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing. Neville, come up here, will you?" Neville stepped up to the front sheepishly.

"What would you say is the thing that frightens you most?" Lupin asked. Neville mumbled something. "What was that?" "Professor Snape." Neville choked out and the class laughed. They talked for a while then professor Lupin stood besides him and they both took out there wands.

"Right then. Wand at the ready. One. Two. Three!" Lupin said and opened the door. Severus came out walking to Neville. "Think. Neville. Think." Lupin said. "R-Riddkulus." Neville said and Severus was wearing women's clothes. The class laughed.

"Excellent! Now everyone form a line, Neville to the back." Lupin instructed and started playing some music. Everyone formed a line and Draco and I were pushed to the back. "What do you think yours will turn into?" I questioned. "I don't know, what about you?" Draco replied. "I never really thought about what frightens me." I lied.

Draco's pov:

What is my biggest fear? Harry was up next and the boggart turned into a Dementors. I shielded (Y/N) from it then professor Lupin sent it back. "Class dismissed." He said. (Y/N) grabbed my hand and went up to Harry. "Are you alright?" She asked. "I'm okay, princess." Harry replied.

Then we heard a rattling from the closet again and we shot our heads towards it. The boggart suddenly broke out of it and we got our wands out. It went for (Y/N) but I quickly stepped in front of her. Then it changed into my biggest fear and I couldn't handle it. There she was, my love, on the floor screaming in pain.

I fell to the ground and dropped my wand moving away from it, breathing heavily. She kept screaming bloody murder then stopped and looked at me. "This is your fault." She choked out then turned lifeless. Tears started streaming down my face. "Riddkulus!" (Y/N) casted and sent it back to the dresser and cast a spell to lock it.

Your pov:

I turned to Draco and kneeled down beside him. "Draco, look at me." I said softly and he did as I told. "Let's go to your room." I said and he nodded. He got up then we locked hands and went to his room. I closed the door as Draco got under his covers. "(Y/N), come please." He whimpered motioning me to join him.

I took off my shoes and crawled under the covers with him. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and rested his head on my shoulder. I held him tightly and ran my fingers through his hair. "Are you okay?" I asked and he shook his head then started crying. "I'm sorry you had to see that." He sobbed through tears.

"Don't apologize to me, love. You just saw your biggest fear." I said. "What was that exactly?" "Se-Seeing you in pain knowing that I could have prevented it. I-It being my fault that you get killed." He cried. "And losing the the love of my life." He said and held me tighter. I adjusted myself so I was looking at him.

"You'll never lose me and it will most definitely not be your fault if that happens." I said. "My worst fear is losing you to some pureblood. I'm scared that one day you'll wake up and think that you can do better than some filth-" Draco cut me off by kissing me passionately.

"I don't care about your blood status, babe, don't ever call yourself that. You are smart, funny, amazing and you understand me. You're all I ask for and way more. I love you and you only, (Y/N)." He said. "I love you too, Draco." I said. He leaned in and connected our lips together.

I kissed down to his neck then he let out a small moan when I kissed one spot. I smirked against his skin then abused that spot. I kissed back up to his lips and he pulled me closer. We were like that for I don't know how long until we pulled away for some air. We smiled at each other then Draco kissed my head.

"Let's stay here for the rest of the day." I said. "Okay." Draco smiled. I looked at his neck and my eyes widened. "Oh gosh, I gave you a hickey." I gasped. "Really?" "Yeah." I giggled. "Looks like I have to give you one back." Draco smirked. "Good luck with that." I replied. "Is that a challenge?" Draco questioned then started attacking me with small kisses all over my face.

I giggled and he laughed. "I love you." Draco said. "I love you too." "Always?" "Always." I confirmed then kissed his cheek. "You missed." Draco joked and we both laughed then I kissed him passionately.