Quidditch World Cup

I was getting ready for the Quidditch World Cup, we were invited to the minister's box. Draco came up to me and kissed my head then got ready. I went to the restroom to put my dress on.

I finished putting on my dress and put on my heels

I finished putting on my dress and put on my heels. I walked out of the restroom and Draco looked at me gaping then scanned my body. He was wearing an all black suit. "I fall in love with you over and over again every day." Draco said.

I blushed and smiled then he kissed my lips softly. "Let's go." He smiled. We went down stairs and met up with Lucius. "Ready?" He questioned. We nodded then we apparated to the stadium. As we walked to our seats we heard a familiar voice. "Blimey Dad, how far up are we?"

I look up to see the Weasley family and... Prongs! "Well put it this way, if it rains...
you'll be the first to know." Lucius said. They turned to us and Harry's face lit up. "Princess!" "Prongs!" We shout to each other.

"Keep smiling through. Just like you always do." Harry sang. "'Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away." I sang back. "We best be going." Lucius said. I nodded and said goodbye to Harry then left.

We entered the minister's box. "Lucius good to see you and young Draco." He greeted shaking hands. "Bless my soul, (Y/N) Potter, you look lovely." He smiled. "Thank you." I said.

We took our seats, Draco and I sat next to each other at the end. The minister announced the game and it began.

-

Draco's pov:

I wake up in the middle of the night and see (Y/N) jerking around in her sleep as if she's being attacked. This has happened before. I tried to wake her but she won't stop. Then her eyes shot opened and she sat up with a small scream.

"(Y/N) Iove, are you okay?" I questioned worried. "Bad dream." She replied. "Was it a memory dream or was it the other one?" "The other one." She looked scared and shaken by it. "I'm scared for you, love." I admit. "You've been jerking around in your sleep like you're being attacked by something and the dream has something to do with you-know-who, doesn't it?"

She nodded and I pulled her in my arms then laid her back down next to me. "I told you our first year that I won't let him get to you and I meant it." I assured her. "Always?" She questioned. "Always." She relaxed in my arms and cuddled me. "I love you, (Y/N)." "I love you too, Draco." Though we've said it to each other before, I still have the same rush it gives me every time.