Back

Draco's pov:

I was walking to the great hall with the fellas for the final feast. "Draco!" I heard as I was about to enter. I turned around and saw Ron and Harry. I motioned the fellas to go on as they walked up to me. "What is it?" I asked. "We wanted to that you for helping us in the chamber." Harry said.

"Did you actually mean what you said, Harry?" I asked. "What? That I love my sister? Yeah of course." He said and Ron nudged him. "Okay yes, I am glad that you are with my sister. You care for here just as much as I do. That doesn't mean I like you though, it means I tolerate you." He said. "And that means?" I questioned.

"Draco Malfoy, would you like to eat with us?" He asked. I thought about it for a moment and smiled. "Sure." . They smiled and we walked into the great hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table together. We talked and laughed together. "Guys, Hermione's back!" Longbottom beamed.

Granger was at the entrance of the great hall. We all got up and she ran to us then hugged Harry. "No thanks." I said when she was about to hug me. She rolled her eyes and when she was about to hug Ron she stopped. He turned red and shook her hand. "Can you two just hug? That was painful to watch." I said.

They looked at eachother then Granger hugged him and he returned it. He mouthed 'Thanks' to me and I smirked. "Wait, if you're here that means-" I was cut off when Harry ran towards the entrance.

Your pov:

I came back from the hospital wing and I stood at the entrance of the great hall. Harry beamed then ran to me. We embraced each other in a tight hug. "I'm sorry, princess." He said softly. "I know." I replied. He pulled away and kissed my forehead. I looked past him and saw Hermione and Ron standing behind Draco.

He was looking at me with his grey eyes that were filled with happiness and love though at the same time it looked like he wanted to cry. "Go to him." Harry said from behind me. "Kiss me like you miss me, Draco!" I smiled. We ran to each other and met half way. Draco picked me up in a passionate kiss holding me tightly. I missed feeling his lips on mine and I can tell he felt the same.

I pulled away and rested my forehead on his looking him in the eyes. "I'm sorry." He said softly. "It's not your fault." I said. "But I should have been there. I'll be by your side to protect you from now on, I promise." "Always?" "Always." He said then connected our lips again. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I returned. He put me down and kissed my nose.

"This belongs to you." Draco said and pulled out my switch knife. "You had it all this time?" I questioned. "It does come in handy when you're trying to fight off several acromantulas." Draco said. "Acromantulas!? You saw Acromantulas!?" I gaped. "Long story that'll tell you later."

"You better, you saw freaking acromantulas." I said and Draco laughed. "God I've missed you, so much." Draco smiled. "I've missed you too." I smiled back. We connected our lips again passionately for a long moment. "Let's sit down." I said. We sat down at the Gryffindor table with the trio. Draco put his arm around me holding me close.

"Before we begin our feast, let's give a round of applause to Professor Sprout and Madame Pomfrey, whose Mandrake Juice has been successfully administered to all those who had been petrified." Dumbledore spoke and everyone cheered. "Also, in the wake of recent events, as a school treat, all exams have been cancelled." He added.

Everyone cheered loudly. "Oh, no." Hermione said. "Don't worry 'Mione I'll make an exam for you to take." I assured and she smiled. Then Hagrid came in through the door. "Sorry I'm late. The owl deliverin' my release papers got all lost 'n confused. Some ruddy bird named Errol." He said.

Ron exchanged nervous glances with Dumbledore. Hagrid walked to us and spoke, "I jus' want to say... that if it wasn't fer' you, Harry... you an' Ron... and Draco... and (Y/N)... and Hermione... Well, I jus' want to say... Thanks." "There's no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid." Harry and I said in unison, smiling. Dumbledore stood and clapped slowly then everyone cheered.