He's Back

"Harry, it's him." I said shaking. Harry's bracelet turned white. "It'll be okay." He said. He called some deatheaters. "Welcome my friends. Thirty years it's been, and yet you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess myself disappointed, not one of you tried to find me." He said.

He slashed everyone there except one. "Not even you, Lucius." He said and took off his mask. "My lord. Had I detected any sign or even a whisper of your whereabouts." Lucius defended.

I can't believe this is happening. "There were signs my friend, and more than whispers." "I assure you I never renounced the old ways. The face I have been obliged to present each day since your absence, that was my true mask." I zoned out after that all I could think about was Draco. If he was safe and how worried he might be. How I wish I can be in his arms right now.

"Don't touch him." Harry snapped and I came back to reality. "Harry, (Y/N)! I'd almost forgotten you were here. Standing on the bones of my father. I'd introduce you two but word has it you're almost as famous as me these days. The boy and girl who lived. How lies have fed your legend. Shall I reveal what really happened that night thirteen years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers? It was love. You see when dear sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her children she provided the ultimate protection. I could not touch them. It was old magic, something I should have forseen. But no matter, no matter. Things have changed, I can touch you now!" He said.

He touched both of our scars and we screaming bloody murder. The pain was unbearable but he didn't stop. "Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do eh? Pick up your wands Potters." The statue finally dropped us and we still didn't let go of each other's hand. "I said pick it up, get up. Get up! You've been taught how to duel I presume yes? First we bow to each other. Come on now children the niceties must be observed, Dumbledore would not want you to forget your manners now would he? I said bow!"

He pointed his wand at us forcing us to bow. "That's better. And now...Crucio." He said and started torturing us. "Crucio." He said and the pain stopped. Harry got up and I followed. "Atta boy Harry, your parents would be proud. Especially your filthy muggle mother."

"Expelliarmus." I said but he blocked it blasting Harry and I back. "I'm going to kill you Harry and (Y/N) Potter, I'm going to destroy you. After tonight no one will ever again question my powers. After tonight if they speak of you they'll speak only of how you begged for death, and I being a merciful lord obliged. Get up."

Harry and I ran behind a rock for cover. "Are you okay?" He questioned still holding my hand. I nodded getting scared. "Don't you turn your back on me Potters. I want you to look at me when I kill you, I want to see the lights leave your eyes."

Harry and I shared a look then nodded. We stepped out to face him. "Have it your way." Harry and I said then we all simultaneously casted spells at each other. The red light from mine and Harry's wand collided to make one against the green light that came from his wand. "Do nothing they're mine to finish." Tom said to his followers. A blue shield formed around us.

Then a blue lights came from his wand. One turned into the man from our dreams and the other turn into Cedric. Then two other lights came out and landed on either side of Harry and I. "Harry, (Y/N) when the connection is broken you two must get to the portkey. We can delay it for a moment to give you time but only a moment, do you understand?" Dad said and we nodded.

"(Y/N) take my body back will you? Take my body back to my father." Cedric requested and I nodded. "Let go. Sweethearts, you're ready." Mum said. "Wait! I have a question!" I said. "Mum, Dad are you actually watching over us!?Give us a sign please!" I begged.

Dad looked at me and smiled. "The youngest Quidditch players in a century. That's amazing, princess." "And you will be able to control the special powers you have. You're strong, both of you are. We're so proud of both of you." Mum smiled. "Let go! Let go!" She urged. We did as she told and they closed in on him.

Harry and I ran to Cedric's body. "Accio." Harry said and connected the portkey to all of us. We returned to the start of the maze and started crying. The music was playing and people cheered but it all stopped when Fleur screamed.

Draco ran to me and tried to get through but he was stopped. "Let me through!" He snapped. Dumbledore came and tried to get us off but we refused. "Tell me what happened!" He said. "He's back, he's back! Voldemort's back." Harry and I said.  "Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him, not there." I explained.

"It's alright, (Y/N). It's alright, he's home, you all are." Dumbledore assured. Draco finally made his way through and ran to me. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and I clung on to him for life. "Your father, he was there." I whispered in his ear. He didn't say anything just held me closer to him. "That's my son! That's my boy!" Cedric's dad sobbed.

They took us to the castle and Moody took us to his office. "You stay out!" He snapped at Draco and slammed the door in his face. "Are you alright, Potters?" We nodded holding each other. "Does it hurt?" "Not so much now." We responded. "The cup was a portkey." "Someone had bewitched it." Harry and I said. "What was it like? What was he like?"

"Who?" "The dark lord. What was it like to stand in his presence?" "I dunno. It was like we'd fallen into one of our dreams." I said. "One of our nightmares." Harry finished. "Were there others? In the graveyard, were there others?" "Um. I don't think I said anything about a graveyard Professor." We were getting suspicious.

"Harry?" I questioned. "The devils are in the walls." Harry said. "Marvellous creatures dragons aren't they? Do you think that miserable oaf would have led you into the woods if I hadn't suggested it? Do you think Cedric Diggory would have told you to hold the egg under the water if I hadn't have told him first myself? Do you think Neville Longbottom the witless wonder could have provided you with gilliweed if I hadn't have given him the book that led you straight to it? Huh??"

"It was you from the beginning." "You put our names in the goblet of fire. You bewitched Krum. But..." Harry and I said. "You won because I made it so Potter. You ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so. And now the deed is done. The blood that runs through these veins runs within the dark lord. Imagine how he will reward me when he learns that I have once and for all silenced the great Harry and (Y/N) Potter."

Harry shielded me then the teachers came in and blasted Moody back. Dumbledore and Severus came rushing in and went up to him. "Severus..." Dumbledore said and Severus poured a liquid in Moody's mouth.

"Do you know who I am?" Dumbledore questioned. "Albus Dumbledore." He answered. "Are you Alastor Moody? Are ya?" "No." "Is he in this room? Is he in this room?" He nodded and looked at the chest next to Harry and I.

"Harry, (Y/N) get away from there." Dumbledore said and Harry pulled me out of the way. They opened the chest and inside was the real Alastor Moody. "That's Moody, but then who's...?" Harry questioned. Dumbledore held up Mad-eye's bottle.

"May I?" I questioned. He nodded and handed it to me. I opened it and smelled it. "Polyjuice potion." I said. "Well down, (Y/N)." Severus said. "Thank you. I learned from the best, Severus." I responded. Moody then turned into Barty Crouch Jr. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." He said to Harry. Then he pulled up his sleeve to reveal the dark mark.

Dumbledore got Harry and rolled up his sleeve to reveal his cut. "You know what this means. He's back. Lord Voldemort returned." Harry looked at me and grabbed my hand. "Send an owl to Azkaban, think they'll find they're missing a prisoner."