The Third Floor Corridor

I was walking down the halls and saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione looking at a trophy case. "Hey guys, what's up?" I said to get their attention. "Hey princess, look." Harry said pointing at a trophy that said 'J. Potter'. "Dad, played Quidditch?" I questioned. "One of the best players there was." Hermione beamed.

I was walking up a the stairs with Ron, Harry, Hermione. "I'm telling you two, it's spooky. She knows more about you both than you do." Ron said. "Who doesn't?" Harry and I said together. Then the stairs began to move and I grabbed on to the railing.

"What's happening?" Harry questioned. "The stair cases move, remember?" Hermione answered. The stopped at a single door. "Let's go this way." I insisted. "Before the they move again." Ron spoke.

We entered the door, it was dark. "Does anyone feel like...we shouldn't be here?" Harry questioned. "We're not supposed to be here. This is the 3rd floor. It's forbidden." Hermione spoke. Then flames lit up of a tall stone support. Then a cat ran in shortly after. "Let's go." I said. "It's Filch's cat!" Ron said scared. "Run!" Harry urged. We all ran down the corridor with the flames lighting up as we pass them. At the end of the corridor was a door.

I tried to open it. "It's locked." I said. "That's it, we're done for!" Ron said. "Oh move over!" Hermione says pushing Ron out of the way and points her wand at the lock. "Alohomora." Hermione said andhe door unlocks and we all get in. "Alohomora?" Ron questioned. "Standard book of spells. Chapter 7." I answered. We all heard Filch talk to his cat for a moment then leave. "Filch is gone." Hermione stated. "Probably think the doors locked." Ron responded. Harry then spoke up "And for good reason."

We turned to see a large three headed dog. It got up and looked at us and growled. We all screamed and ran out the door. I quickly closed the door behind us and we all ran and stopped at the entrance to the Gryffindor common room. "What do they think they're doing?? Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school." Ron said. "You don't use your eyes, do you? Didn't you see what it was standing on?" Hermione spat.

"I wasn't looking at its feet! I was a bit preoccupied with its heads. Or maybe you didn't notice, there were three!" "It was standing on a trap door. Which means it wasn't there by accident. It's guarding something." "Guarding something?" Harry questioned. I spoke up, "Yes, now if you all don't mind I'm going off to bed."

"As well am I, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed...or worse, expelled!" Hermione finished and entered the common room. "She needs to short out her priorities." Ron said. "Well, I'm going back to my house, night guys." I said.

Harry's pov:

My sister hugged me before she left as well as Ron. When he hugged (Y/N) I could tell that he smelled her hair. Once she left I spoke, "Don't be weird Ron." He looked at me confused. "What are you talking about?" "You smelled her hair, I could tell."

He blushed at my comment. "I have no problem with you liking my sister Ron." He looked relieved. "Yeah, but Malfoy does." he said. "Malfoy?" I questioned. "Yeah, I told him that (Y/N) was mine and to back off. Then he said that she was his and that I don't stand a chance." he spat. "I think you have a better chance than he does, Ron."

"I don't know. She's always defending him and who knows what happened in detention today. He was all alone with her." Ron said looking down. "Plus he's the same house as her too." "That just gives you more reasons to try harder." I said entering the common room with Ron.

I thought about how she got detention. "Don't you think it's odd how Professor Snape gave you detention by yourself, instead of with Malfoy and (Y/N)?" I stopped for a moment to think. "It's like he was trying to get them alone together." I finished. "He's probably just trying to separate the houses." Ron responded. We went to our room and went to bed. "Good night, Harry." "Good night, Ron." we said to each other and went off to bed.