Baby Mine

A/N: Hi everyone, since this chapter is short I will be uploading three or four today (Comment to decide which one) also since we're only a few chapters away from being down (😢) I will be uploading one chapter a day till we reached the last chapter. That will be uploaded on Saturday NO MATTER WHAT! I love you all so much! So that's all, goodbye, my lovies! -ⓈⓀⒾⓅⓅⓎ

Dad was holding me while mum was holding Harry. They sat down on the couch then mum spoke, "How about a story?" "The three brother?" Dad suggested and mum nodded. They sat us  on the couch, Harry and I held each other.

Mum started the story, "There were once three brothers who were traveling along a lonely, winding road at twilight. In time, the brothers reached a river too treacherous to pass." Dad continued, "But being learned in the magical arts, the three brothers simply waved their wands and made a bridge. They were halfway across it when they found their path blocked by a hooded figure."

"It was Death..." Mum told. She and dad both went back and forth telling the story. "So it's the elder wand, the stone of resurrection, and the cloak of invisibility. Together they are the three deathly hallows." Dad finished.

Then I woke up

I woke up the next morning with a start. I rushed out of the tent and threw up by a near tree. "You alright?" I heard Harry asked. "I'm fine." I said then turned to him and Hermione. I walked up to them then sat down next to them. "What were you guys talking about?" I asked. "My wand, it's broken." Harry said.

"Can't we mend it?" I asked. "No. It's done." Harry said. "We have to think about this, a phoenix feather is sort of similar to the cartilage we have in our ears, right?" I said and Hermione nodded. "I can try and mend it, I've healed an ear before." I said then hovered my hand over the broken pieces. A bright light came from my hand.

Stop Mummy! A voice said and I gasped, losing concentration. I looked around to see if anyone was there but no one was. "What happened?" Hermione asked. "Did you hear that?" I asked. "Hear what?" Harry asked. "A voice. There was a little girl speaking." I said. "There's no little girl. Are you alright?" Hermione asked.

"I'm fine, I just..." I trailed off. "What did it say?" "It told me to stop, it called me 'mummy'." I explained. Harry and Hermione exchanged looks. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." Harry replied. "You believe me, don't you?" I asked. "Of course we do, princess." Harry assured.

I looked back at his wand, it was still broken. "Take my wand. I can do magic without it." I said and gave him my wand. "I'll take the locket too." He said and took the locket from Hermione. "Any memory dreams, by the way?" Harry asked. "Mum just told us a story. Nothing useful to us right now."

-

Later at night Hermione and I were in the tent while Harry kept watch. Hermione was asleep when I grabbed a blanket and went to Harry. "Thanks, but I don't need another blanket." Harry said. "It's not for you." I responded then sat next to him and wrapped the blanket around me.

"I'm gonna stay here to keep you company." I yawned after resting my head on his shoulder. "Can I do that, prongs?" "Yeah, princess." He smiled then kissed my head. It wasn't long after till I drifted off to sleep.

-

"Hi mummy." The voice I heard earlier said happily. "Who are you?" I asked. "You'll see." She said. "What's your name?" I questioned. "You get to decide that." She replied. "What are you?" I asked. "You made me and I'm getting stronger, but I won't hurt you. I'll protect you, that's what daddy would want." She said. "Daddy?" I questioned. "The man who helped you make me, Draco." She said. "I don't like the name he wants to give me, it's not a girl's name." Then there was a flash of light.

I was in a crib with Harry when mum approached us. She smiled then sang, "Baby mine, don't you cry. Baby mine, dry your eyes. Rest your head close to my heart, Never to part, baby of mine."

Then I woke up and all I could remember was mum singing to us and the faint sound of a little girl talking.