Snatched

"(Y/N), Hermione!" I heard when I woke up.  I got up and saw Harry approach us. "Where were you? Everything alright?" I asked giving him a hug. "Fine. Actually, more than fine." He said and motion Hermione and I to look at something. It was Ron. I rushed up to him and gave him a tight hug then pulled away.

Then he looked at Hermione and smiled. "Hey." He said. Hermione marched up to him and ripped his backpack off of him. "You-complete-arse-Ronald-Weasley!" She snapped while hitting him. "You crawl back here after all these weeks and say, 'Hey?'" "Hermione, call down." I said.

"What is that?" She asked. Ron held up the locket which was broken. "You destroyed it." I said and he nodded. "And exactly how is it you have the Sword of Gryffindor?" Hermione asked. "It's a long story." Harry replied. "Don't think this changes anything." Hermione said.

"No, of course not. I only destroyed a bloody freaking Horcrux! Why would that change anything!" Ron said. He told us how he wanted to come back then told us that a little ball of light came out of his deluminator and touched his heart and showed him the way. That wasn't all, he said how he could hear Hermione saying his name.

Later that day I walked outside and sat next to Hermione. "You still mad at him?" I questioned. "I'm always mad at him." She replied. There was a moment of silence then I spoke, "Why are you mad at him?" I asked. "He left us." She said. "You should be glad that he's safe. You're my best friend, Hermione, and I know that you were worried sick about him."

"That's why I'm mad, because he had me worried sick." Hermione responded. "He was worried about you too." I said. "How did you know?" She asked. I thought for a moment then got an idea. I took off my locket. "This is a love stone. If it glows when someone touches that means that someone loves them." I explained.

I handed it to her and when she touched the stone it glowed brightly. "Looks like someone does." I smirked. Hermione blushed then she handed my locket back to me and I put it back on. We heard the boys yell then stop. "What's going on in there!?" Hermione asked. "Nothing!" They replied.

We shared a look then walked in the tent. "We need to talk." Hermione said. "Alright." Ron said. Hermione ignored him then spoke, "I want to go and see Xenophilius Lovegood." "Sorry?" Harry and I asked simultaneously. "See this? It's a letter Dumbledore wrote to Grindelwald. Look at the signature. It's the mark again."

"That was in the story mum and dad told us." I said. "This means something. I'm sure of it." Hermione said. "I think Hermione's right. I think we ought to go and see Lovegood. What say we vote on it? Those in favor..." Ron said raising his hand up weakly. Hermione looked at me and raised her eyebrows then walked out.

-

We were at Mr. Lovegood's house then we knocked on the door. He opened it looking scared. "Hello, Mr. Lovegood. I'm Harry
Potter. We met a few months back?" Harry said. "Would it be okay if we came in?
It won't take long, sir." I said. He looked at mine and Harry's scar then let us in.

He made tea and we sat down. Have asked him about the locket then he said it was the three deathly hallows. Hermione told the story of the three brothers: one died for love, one died for power, and one greeted death like an old friend. "Ah, but your tea's grown cold. Excuse me, I'll be right back." Mr. Lovegood said then left.

"Let's get out of here once he's back. I'm not touching this stuff, hot or cold." Ron said. We grabbed our thing then walked down. "Thank you, sir. We really ought to go." I said. "No, you mustn't." He said standing in front of the door. "Sir?" Harry questioned.

"You're my only hope. They were angry, you see, about what I'd been writing, so they took her. They took my Luna... But it's really you two they want." Lovegood said. "Who took her, sir?" Harry and I asked. "... Voldemort." He said then deatheaters came attacking. We got down then connected hands and apparated away.

"That treacherous old bleeder! Is there no one we can trust!" Ron said. "They've kidnapped Luna because he supported us." "He was just desperate." We said. "I'll set the enchantments." Ron said then stopped. We all looked and saw some snatchers. "Hello beautiful." One said to Hermione.

We all exchanged looks then ran for it. Harry grabbed my hand and held it tightly not daring to let it go. We lost the others but stayed close to each other. One snatcher was close to us then I blasted him with fire sending him flying back. A flash of Voldemort interrogating Grindelwald flashed through our heads.

We ran into Hermione and the other snatchers were about to get her when she shot a spell at us. Unfortunately the spell barely hit me so only a quarter of my hair change to a bright purple with a matching eyes color on one of my eyes. Harry's face blew up and it covered both of our scars.

The snatchers got us and they took our wands away. "What happened to you ugly?" One asked Harry. He examined his face then turned to me. "Wasn't all your hair the same color?" He questioned. "Don't touch her!" Harry snapped then they punched him.

I got angry then my fist caught fire but they quickly went out. "Remind we not to get on your bad side." He said. "What are your names?" "Dudley. Vernon Dudley." Harry said. "Stan Shunpike." Ron said. "Penelope Clearwater." Hermione said then they looked at me. "Evans. Luna Evans." I answered. "No Vernon Dudley on here." One said.

"Hear that, ugly? The list says you're lying. How come you don't want us to know who you are? Hm?" Another said. "The list is wrong. I told you who I am-" another shushed Harry. He moved his hair out of the way to reveal his messed up scar then another did the same to me. "Change of plans. We're taking this lot to the manor."