The Battle Begins

A/N: I will be uploading two chapters because it's Wednesday and the battle of Hogwarts began!

We apparated to hogsmeade and a cat siren goes off. We ran as deatheaters came from the streets. We ran away quickly but we were trapped. "In here, potters." A man says. Without thinking we went inside his house. The man looked a lot like Dumbledore.

"Harry and (Y/N) Potter." I heard. "Dobby." I beamed then hugged him. "How are you holding up?" I asked as I pulled away. "Dobby's doing just fine." He said. "You bloody fools! What were you thinking coming here? Do you have any idea how dangerous it is-" "You're Aberforth." Harry said.

He nodded and grabbed some food for us. "We need to get into Hogwarts. Dumbledore gave us a job to do." Harry said. "Did he now? This is what my brother sent, a couple of kids to save us." Aberforth said. "Do yourselves a favor, kids, go home and live while you can."

"I don't care what happened between you and your brother." I said. "I'm seventeen and I was tortured then I just lost a baby. I don't care if you gave up, we haven't. Now we need to get to Hogwarts." I finished. He looked at the painting of a girl. "You know what to do." He said then left. The girls nodded then left as well.

"Who's that with her?" Ron questioned as the girl came back with a dark figure. The portrait opened then Neville appeared. "I knew you'd come! I told them all! The Potters would never abandon Hogwarts!" He beamed. "Neville!" We smiled. He took us through the tunnel.

"I don't remember this being on the Marurders map." I said. "That's because it never existed till now. The seven secret passages were sealed off before the start of the year. This is the only way in or out now. The grounds are crawling with Death Eaters and Dementors." Neville said. "How bad is it, Neville? With Snape as Headmaster." Hermione asked.

"Hardly ever see him." Neville replied as we reached the end of the tunnel. Neville opened it and spoke, "Hey! Listen up, you lot! I've brought you a surprise!" He moved out of the way to show hundreds of students. "Harry, (Y/N)!" They beamed. They all came up to us and gave us a hug.

"Okay. There's something we need to find, something hidden here in the castle." "It could help us defeat You-Know-Who. It has something to do with Ravenclaw. It would be small, easy to conceal, valuable. Any ideas?" Harry and I said. "Well, there's Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem." Luna said.

"The lost diadem of Ravenclaw? Hasn't anyone ever heard of it? It's quite famous." "Yes, but Luna, it's lost. For centuries now. There's not a person alive today who's seen it." Cho said. "Excuse me. But would someone tell me: what's a bloody diadem?" Ron questioned.

"It's a kind of crown. You know, like a tiara." I explained. Just then Ginny came in then spoke, "Harry." "Hi there." Harry replied. This boy has no dating skills. "Snape knows. He knows that Harry and (Y/N) were spotted in Hogsmeade." And said.

Just then the announcement came on telling the students to meet in the great hall. "Someone, get us some robes for us to wear." Harry and I said. They gave us our house robes then we walked to the great hall with the others. As we entered the great hall I saw Micaela, Ruby, and Chris.

"Psst." I whispered. They turned to me and beamed. "(Y/N)!" They whispered yelled. "Shh." I shushed softly. They smiled then gave me a quick hug. We entered the great hall and stood in formation. Snape was at the front. Harry and I shared a look then nodded having the same idea.

Snape's spoke, "For myself and a few select members of the staff this comes as little surprise. We have, for some time, considered the Potters have return to Hogwarts to be not only possible but inevitable." Everyone exchanged looks as murmurs filled the room.