Taki Brothers!

|Morning|

It's a peaceful morning with a nice weather, you woke up to have breakfast with your big sister.

"Can you get some milk sis?" You asked grabbing the cereal box.

"Sure." Said Your big sister and went to grab some milk from the refrigerator but... "It's empty.." Said Your sister shaking the empty bottle of milk.

"Sheesh.. I'll go buy some real quick." You said.

"Here's the money, be careful!" Said your sister handing you over the money.

"Kay!" You went to prepare yourself and grabbed your shoes and wear them and walked out of the house.

You went to the nearest shop and brought some milk then you saw Sousuke and Yoshihiko on your way back home.

Both of them notice you and they're face brighten. "[F/N]!!" they shouted and waved at you.

Yoy walk toward them with a smile. "Hey! Long time no see!" You said to them.

"True! The last we've talked was after our match against Raimon!" Smiled Yoshihiko.

"Did you two got along well after this match?" You asked.

"Of course we did." replied Sousuke.

"Good ! Anyway what are you doing out this early?" Asked Yoshihiko.

"Oh, I went to buy milk for me and my sister breakfast." You respond.

"Let me help you carry." Said Sousuke.

"Me too let me help!" Said Yoshihiko.

"It's okay, I can carry-" Sousuke took the milk from your hand's.

"Take that as my respect for you." Said Sousuke.

"Hey ! Let me carry it too!" Pouted Yoshihiko.

"No, you're still a child." replied Sousuke to his brother.

"I'm not a child!" Shouted Yoshihiko.

"Eh... My home is this way.." You said but both were too busy arguing.

You sigh then grabbed both of their arms dragging them to your home forcely since you didn't wanted to keep your sister waiting.

"Hey wait! [F/N]!" Shouted Sousuke.

"Where are you taking us??" Asked Yoshihiko.

"To my home, then when you two will be done 'carrying' you can argue later!" You replied them.

"We're sorry! Please don't get mad at us.." apologized Yoshihiko.

"Hmpf, whatever." Said Sousuke.

|Home|

Your sister sweatdrop.

"Who are these two..?" Asked your sister opening the door for you.

"Oh, them? It's Sousuke and Yoshihiko both from Kidokawa Seishuu, remember the team I fought against in holy road?" You said.

"Right... Welcome! Come in." Smiled your sister.

"Can you give me that?" You asked to Sousuke.

"Oh, right." Then Sousuke hand you the bottle of milk.

"Thank you for helping me!" You smiled at both brothers.

Then you all walked in and had a nice breakfast with Sousuke and Yoshihiko.

After that you asked them to practice with you, their answer is yes!

So you grabbed your soccer ball and all three went to the park and practice a bit with passing and stealing the ball.