Tenma

"No one needs soccer, so I'm going to destroy it. Starting from today the soccer club is disbanded." Said Kyousuke.

Of course, that's a lie. The real reason we we're both here was because of something more interesting than this soccer club.

"Disbanded?!" Said the brown haired boy.

"Do you think you can just do that?!" Asked the woman.

"Oh, we actually can do that." Answered Kyousuke.

You nod along with Kyousuke.

"do you two have a grudge against soccer or something?!" Continued the woman.

"Grudge? Well, who knows." Kyousuke close his eyes and lift up his index

"But there's one thing I can say for sure, is that a waste of time like soccer aren't needed!"Continued Kyousuke then glared at them and kicked in the ball that ends up in the bin.

"Are you trying to insult soccer?!" Said the woman angry at what Kyousuke did.

"Insult? Don't get so worked up teacher." Kyousuke simply answer.

"Wait." you all face toward the first year boy. "Soccer isn't a waste of time... Soccer is needed!" Said the brown haired boy.

"Huh?!" Kyousuke voice raised.

"Oh er.. I.. Um.." he then started to panick.

"Who are you?" Ask Kyousuke.

"I-I'm Matsukaze Tenma..I'm joining the soccer club today." Answered Tenma.

"Too bad for you, as of right now, it's gone. Join another club." Laughed Kyousuke.

Tenma denied it, he said to Kyousuke he wanted to help soccer, you look at Kyousuke, his face expression became disgusted by Tenma.

You could feel Kyousuke wanted to crush Tenma by using soccer, you grab Kyousuke arm.

"Kyousuke... Please don't." You said with a low tone.

"Close your eyes [F/N]." He ordered.

You knew what he was about to do, as always, use force.

No matter what you could do, Kyousuke would always do his job well, even if it was about hurting other's he would do it, unlike you..

You nod and cover your ears and closed your eyes to not hear the scream from Tenma.

But even if you covered them, you could still hear Kyousuke kicking in the ball to hurt Tenma.

After some minutes you open eyes but still covering your ears to make sure it was over, you saw Tenma injured by the hit of Kyousuke, he was on the ground.

You stopped covering your ears as you hear Kyousuke challenging tenma to steal the ball from him.

"If you succeed to take the ball from me, the Soccer club won't close." suggest Kyousuke to Tenma leaving him no choice, even the chairman came to the match and agreed to the condition.

"Kyousuke!" you shout at him.

"I know what I'm doing." smirk Kyousuke.

"You're going too far! He's not even in the club, just leave it so we can leave already.." You said.

"Let me just make him know his place first." Kyousuke ignored your request and walked toward Tenma who accepted his challenge.

"But Kyousuke.." it was useless to speak to him, Kyousuke was a whole new other person when it was about getting the job done for the Fifth sector.

Kyousuke was mad you could feel it, he wanted to destroy Tenma.

You walked away from them, By watching it was easy to notice that Tenma is a beginner in soccer.

Kyousuke would take advantage of that to hit him, Tenma was started to get tired from the hits and was still on the ground trying to breath.

"I'm starting to get bored, let's put an end to this."said Kyousuke wich made your eyes widen.

No... No! No, he can't just beat this beginner like this... Kyousuke stop doing this... Please.

You body start to shake in fear, you didn't wanted to see Kyousuke hurt more people.

Kyousuke lift up the soccer ball with his leg and kick in it readying his hissatsu. "Death sword."

The ball was charging at Tenma, Tenma couldn't move he was frozen there.

You immediately stood up and ran past Kyousuke.

"[F/N]?!" Shouted Kyousuke at you.

Sorry Kyousuke.. But I can't stand there watching without doing anything anymore.

BAM

The ball hit the ground as you grab it with your hands.

"[F/N]! I told you to stay away!" Yelled Kyousuke.

"You're going too far Kyousuke! Were you really about to hit this beginner!?" You yelled back at Kyousuke raising your voice.

...

"I can't believe you are soo naive." Kyousuke grabbed your arm by force, you tried to struggle but it was useless, Kyousuke had way more strenght than you did.

"Leave her alone! She did nothing wrong!" Yelled Tenma at Kyousuke.

"Ah ?!" Kyousuke was getting more angrier.

"Unlike you, she knows that soccer is important! The proof is here." continued Tenma.

"Quit with you soccer! soccer! You know nothing about us two! It piss me off!" Kyousuke yelled and kicked on another ball who was near him toward Tenma.

This time you couldn't stop this one, Kyousuke was stopping you from it but... Suddenly.

Another ball push Kyousuke's soccer ball away from Tenma, wich end up charging at another direction.

You all were shocked and looked up seeing a grey haired boy, he has the captain armband with an Raimon uniform.

Finally... Found him.

"You guy's! What do you think you are doing on the soccer club's sacred ground?!" shouted the grey haired boy at us.

"Shindou!" Shouted the woman.

His name is shindou... He's the one we are looking for... Just like written on my phone.

"Kyousuke... He's..." You look at Kyousuke.

"He finally showed up." As expected Kyousuke also noticed, our target has finally appeared.

The real reasons we are here, is to see the captain ourselves.

Shindou.

"I'm Raimon Jr.High's captain shindou Takuto and these are... The Raimon Eleven!" Said Shindou.

10 more people appeared behind him making it 11 people, will they be enough strong to stop us though?

"Sorry [F/N], but I think I need your help for this one." Smirked Kyousuke.

"It's understandable." you sigh.

Kyousuke let go of your arm.