More Meetings

Several days had passed, because of our last match against Kidokawa
we are now in the nationals, we kept on training and progressing that the day to know our opponents has finally been revealed.

Genei Academy will be our next opponents their captain is the scariest of them all, he hold a 100% perfect shoot with his hissatsu.

Nobody has blocked it yet.

But what's weird is that Amagi seems off these day's and today in the meeting his eyes widen when he saw the captain of Genei his name is Mahoro Tadashi, he's a forward and their striker.

Then at the training coach Kidou told him to go home earlier than us since he noticed he was lost in thoughts, you think it's for the best.

After training it started to rain.

"[F/N], I'll go visit my brother go home without me." Said Kyousuke.

"Did you bring an umbrella?" You ask.

"No." He answered.

"let me come with you then, Yuuichi would probably be sad if he saw get a cold out there." You smile.

"Right.."

You and Kyousuke walked together to the hospital to visit his Brother Yuuichi, when you two got there Yuuichi was in the excercice room to learn how to walk again, you wanted to leave them some alone time so you decided to walked outside, somehow the rain stopped.

You see two boys playing soccer it reminds you a bit of you and your sister, gosh now you want to play again with her but she's too busy with school..

"Hey!"

Without letting you a chance of reacting a boy with orange hair tackled you, you both fall on the ground, well mostly you since the stranger fell on you.

Your mask fall by the impact, you use your arms as shield to protect your
head from hitting the ground.

"Sorry, you okay?" Ask the boy with orange hair.

"I think..." You respond to the stranger without noticing your mask fell,but you and the stranger position right now was quite... Weird.

(The stranger is on top of you while you are on the ground that's kinda romantic isn't it?)

"Our ball!" The two kids shout, you and the stranger look up and see the ball in the air.

You and the stranger stood up quickly to catch the ball but the stranger use your shoulder to get some boost to shoot in the ball, the ball was about to hit the window of the hospital, you block it with your hands before it hits the window.

"Phew..." You sigh.

The stranger walk up to you with a smile then steal the ball from you and tries to provoke you to play against him.

Of course you accepted and tried to steal the ball from him, he was good at dodging but what he couldn't beat you at is speed, you steal the ball from him and turn yourself toward the stranger with a smile.

The two little boy's were so impressed and surprised, you pass them back their ball.

"Thanks for getting it! Bye!" The two boy's walked away you could hear them speaking about how you and the stranger were so cool,that made your soft heart melt.

You notice your mask was gone, you started to panic a bit.

"Huh? Oh, are you looking for that?" The stranger point on the floor, you see your mask you then went to grab it.

"Thanks." You said to the stranger.

"You're one of Raimon's player right?" Ask the stranger.

"Oh, yeah." You reply.

"It's so great how you get to play all the soccer you want, they won't let me play since I'm hospitalized." Say the stranger.

"Eh?! Aren't you suppose to be in your room then?!" You yell at him worrying about his condition.

"It's fine once in awhile." Smile the stranger.

You stare at him, was it really okay to accept his provocations back there?

"Taiyou!" You remember this voice, it's Fuyuka the nurse who took care of your sister.

"So you slipped out of your room again!" Said Fuyuka she seemed mad.

So his name is Taiyou, Taiyou goes behind you using you as a shield.

"But I was getting bored of being in bed all day." Said Taiyou behind you.

"Go back to your room and don't bring [F/N] into your mess!" Said Fuyuka walking toward us.

You look behind then notice Taiyou disappeared! You then see him hidding behind a tree.

"Not thanks!" Replied Taiyou.

I wonder what kind of condition this dude has, because he doesn't seem sick at all to me.

"Once I can get out and play soccer again, let's play again together!" Said Taiyou looking at you.

"Oh, sure." You nod.

"Be sure to win the next match! I'll be cheering you on! See you, [F/N]!" Taiyou wink at you and ran away.

(yes,the wink was in the anime I swear-)

This left you speechless, so this dude knew your name from the beginning.

"Sorry, I hope he didn't cause you too much trouble.." apologized Fuyuka to you.

"It's fine, what's his name?" You ask.

"Oh, his name is Amemiya Taiyou." Answered Fuyuka.

"Never saw him before when I came visiting." You said.

"It's normal, he's mostly just staying in his room all day because of his sickness or he's... Escaping sometimes." Said Fuyuka.

"Hm.... Wait. What time is it?!" You ask.

"Oh, it's 8pm-"

"8pm already?! Oh god auntie is gonna so kill me! Did Kyousuke left already?"

"Yeah, he did that's also why I am here to inform-"

"Thank you Fuyuka! I need to go, see you!" You run toward the exit.

|On your way to home|

It started to rain again so you took out the your umbrella running, you are so late for dinner!

You then stopped when you hear some miaowing, you see a box with two kittens in it.

"Tch, who in the world would abandon these cute babies.." You mumbled and pet the kitten's.

"Who are you?"

You startle and let go of your umbrella, you see a tall boy with brown eyes and red hair, he's familiar...

Wait... It's Mahoro Tadashi?!

"Are you.. The owner of these kittens?" You ask and grab your umbrella back.

"No, I just take care of them." He replied.

"Oh.." who would've thought that the striker of Genei academy who never show emotions when playing would take care of kitten's secretly..

"No time to speak, I'll bring them with me." Say Mahoro.

"Then bring this with you." You give him your umbrella.

"How am I suppose to give it back to yo-"

"When Raimon will win against Genei." You cut him off.

"Huh?" He frown.

"You heard me." You walked away very fast from him.

I'm so dead... I just provoked the most dangerous player in my next match! How stupid can I be?!

You went back home all soaked and of course your auntie got worried for you.