United

Now that plan B is being revealed, all I need to do is to let Kenma do the rest.

The match resume as Raimon do the Kick-off, Shindou pass to Shinsuke but once again Kyousuke steals the ball from them.

Kyousuke get surround by Kenma and Mitsuyoshi, Kyousuke tries to keep the ball but no matter what he does, he couldn't escape the two seeds.

As for you, you stood there watching them, as for Shindou, Shinsuke, Tenma are getting blocked by other Mannouzaka player's.

Four other Mannouzaka player surround Kyousuke with Kenma and Mitsuyoshi.

Mitsuyoshi steal the ball from Kyousuke and pass it to Kenma.

"Do something [F/N]! Isn't Kyousuke your friend?!" yell Tenma at you.

You ignore Tenma yelling.

Kenma didn't hesitate and shoot in the ball toward Kyousuke and hit him right in the chest, Kyousuke fall on his knees holding his chest.

"Please! Do something!" Yell this time Shinsuke.

You keep trying to ignore them.

The ball rolls toward Mitsuyoshi, you cover your ears as always to avoid hearing the screams and sound from the ball hitting Kyousuke.

"[F/N]!"

You lift your head up, who.. Who called for you? It didn't sound like someone you knew.

You look up and see Kenma about to shoot in the ball to hit Kyousuke.

"Get lost already! You'll regret betraying Fifth sector!" Yell Kenma and shoot in the ball.

"[F/N]!"

"Shut up!!" You scream and stop the ball in mid-air with your leg, you land back on the ground with the ball in front of Kyousuke.

"You... You're also a Traitor?!" Yell Kenma.

"No.. Wait..." You look at yourself confused, what just happened?

"What are you doing [F/N]?! You should've stayed back!" Shout Kyousuke.

"I don't know what happened either stop shouting at me!" You shout back.

"[F/N]! Tsuguri! Stop fighting!" Shout Shindou and dodge his opponent to run toward you too.

"It's mine!" Shout Mitsuyoshi about to steal the ball from you, you jump to dodge him and pass the ball to Shindou.

"What are you doing?!" Yell Mitsuyoshi.

No! I did it again.. I'm sure to be seen as a Traitor now.. What's wrong with me?!

Shindou pass it to Tenma, but the Mannouzaka player use an hissatsu to steal back the ball, most of them now are running toward the goal of Raimon.

They kept on shooting in the goal but Sangoku would always block it with all his power to not let them goal.

You stood there frozen scared of what is gonna happen to your sister.

"Hey, you guy's!" Shout midori, it break your thoughts, you look at her.

"Don't you feel anything watching them play? I know you're worried about Fifth sector and all, but aren't you guy's soccer buddies?!" She shout to the Raimon Player's who are following fifth sector orders.

"As for you [F/N]! Tsuguri has already chosen what to do! And it's to help Raimon destroy this corrupt soccer! Why are you standing there like a coward watching them getting hurt?! Aren't we friend's?" Shout Midori at you.

Would.. Sister be proud of me if.. I played real soccer? Or would she be sad I choose soccer and friend's over her?

|Past/flashback|

"[F/N]! Here I come!" Shouted your sister with the ball.

"I'm ready!" You said.

Your sister shoot in the ball, you block it with your hand and chest.

"Nice catch!" She compliments and walk toward you.

"Thanks!" You smile and stand up holding the ball.

"Let's do a break!" She smile, you nod and follow her to the bench.

"Sis? Will you participate to the holy road when you'll grow up?" You ask, your sister was around 3 years older than you,so she'll obviously go to middle school sooner than you.

"Of course! Then I'll become the champion and become a pro!" Answer your sister.

"Hm, if you had to choose between me and soccer what would you choose?" You said out of curiosity.

"You, of course dummy!" She poke your nose.

"Would.. You be sad if I choose soccer?" You say of course lying, you would choose your sister.

"I won't."

"Huh?"

"Until you're happy and playing fair, I'll always be watching every single of your match!" She said.

"Then me too! If you choose soccer.. I won't be sad! I'll be happy for you!" You say.

"You sure have weird question though." She laugh.

"Hey!" You pout.

|Present|

Before you could even react the match has already started, you still don't know what to do.

Mitsuyoshi has the ball and is about to use his Keshin to goal. "Conjurer Purim!"

You were about to summon your keshin until Kurumada runs past you with his hissatsu "Dash train" And stop Mitsuyoshi Keshin from appearing in time.

"I'm not letting you guys do whatever you like anymore! I don't care who we're up against, we'll protect our soccer!" Say Kurumada to Mitsuyoshi.

Your eyes widen hearing those words, you can't believe it, they are rebelling?!

"Hamano, we're going too!" Shout amagi.

"Well after what he said, we can't just sit back now." Hamano respond.

"You're going?! Then... Me too!" say Hayami in the background.

You watched the Raimon Player's counterattack Mannouzaka, but you are still there confused on what you should do.

Helping the Fifth sector?

Or

Helping Raimon?

But... You are too scared to lose your sister.

"[F/N]!" Shout Kyousuke.

You finally stop thinking and look down and see the ball rolling toward you.

You see Kenma running toward you, it's now or never you needed to decide.