Rose's

Hangout with Taiyou
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
You were about to leave your house to visit Taiyou since you promised him today you'll visit him, you wear your shoes walking toward the door.

"SIS!" shouted your big sister.

"What?" You shouted back.

"Is it true you're gonna visit your friend from hospital?" Asked You sister.

"Yeah, What's up? Do you want I buy something for you?" You raised you eyebrow knowing that when she's calling you, she needs something.

"No, no! Here take this with you!"
Your sister hand you over a bouquet of orange roses.

"where did you find these?" You asked holding the bouquet.

"It doesn't matter! Now go on and visit your friend! See you later sis!" Said your big sister and pushed you outside and closed the door behind you.

"... Weird..?" You said a bit surprised, usually your big sister would smug at you when you were with a boy, but now she just gave you orange roses and not the normal ones who are for true love.

She's planning something, you can feel it. But I guess let's trust her for now since she gave you a beautiful gift for Taiyou.

You shrugged and walked toward the hospital direction.

|Hospital|

You walk in the hospital and see nurse Fuyuka, you walk toward her with a smile.

"Oh, hello [F/N]! Who are you here for today?" Ask Fuyuka with a smile.

"I'm here to visit Taiyou!" You replied.

"Okay! Sign in this paper then you may go!" she said taking out a paper.

You sign on it and thanked her.

"Oh, sorry to ask you that but.. Can you do me a favor?" Asked Fuyuka.

"A favor?" You raise your eyebrow.

After speaking to Fuyuka you left to the elevator and went to where Taiyou room is.

Knock knock.

"Come in!" Said Taiyou.

"Hi! It's me Taiy-"

"[F/N]!" Taiyou tackle you with a hug.

"Woah! You miss me this much?" You chuckle.

"You cannot imagine how lonely and BORING beint stuck in this place feels!" Whined Taiyou.

"Sorry about not visiting you often" You apologized and giggled a bit because of how Taiyou exaggerated his line.

"Don't worry, atleast you visit me more than my parents does." He smiled and sat down on his bed.

You walk toward a small table next to Taiyou's bed and putting the orange roses on a empty vase that no one used.

"Flower's for me??" Asked Taiyou to you, his eyes were sparkling happily.

"Yup! My sister helped me found these." You smile.

"They are pretty!" Taiyou stand up and look at the flower closely, then he notice something wich make his eyes widen.

"Hm? Something wrong?" You ask.

"Did your sister also informed that she took a red rose?" Said Taiyou taking out a small but noticeable red rose from the orange roses.

"Wha-" I knew it, she planned it! She was hoping that Taiyou would notice them and think I put the rose!

"That maybe is a mistake? If you want I can take it-" You said but Taiyou interrupted you.

"Nah, it's okay! I really like red rose scent anyway!" Smiled Taiyou.

"Really? Next time I'll get you some red roses if you prefer them over orange's!" You smile.

"Really..?" He ask with a surprised expression.

"Yeah, Or you prefer the orange them?" You asked.

"No, no! Red is prettier!" Said Taiyou.

"Okay, I'll note that in my phone for next time I visit you." You smiled and took out your phone noting it.

Taiyou pout and grabs your phone from your hands. "You can note it later! For now tell me about what you are gonna do after that you won in the holy road!" Smile Taiyou.

"Fine ! I'll tell you everything after that I take your temperature!" You smirk then took out a thermometer.

"Huh..? Wait... Isn't that Fuyuka job?" Asked Taiyou.

"It is, but Fuyuka wanted I take it since she's busy with other stuff." You said.

"Aw man, oh well. At least you can take care of me." Said Taiyou at you happily.

"Here." You give him the thermometer.

"Kay!" He said and took the thermometer and put it in his mouth.

Then after this checkup we spoke about soccer, the future and all other stuff. But time quickly passes that you didn't notice it was already time for you to go back home.

"Oh, it's 5pm already.." You said looking at your phone.

"You're gonna leave..?" Asked Taiyou a bit sad.

"Yeah, sadly. Next time I'll bring you some sweets!" You said trying to cheer him up.

"I want chocolates!" Taiyou mood switched back to happy.

"Okay, okay! See you next time Taiyou!" You said.

"Walk home safely." Smile Taiyou.

You nod and walked out of Taiyou's room.

|Taiyou pov|

"What a shame.. I wish [F/N] could visit me everyday, so time can pass quick as thunder." I pouted, then looked at the table next to my bed.

There was the red rose, I grab it and smell the scent of it.

"I hope this rose didn't come by mistake but came by destiny." I smiled.

|Back to your pov/home|

You inhale and exhale then opened your sister door.

"Huh?" Your sister look at you confused.

"You're the one who put that red rose in Taiyou's bouquet!" You said pointing at your sister angered.

"Red rose? Ohhh.. No! I don't know what you are talking about~" She whistle trying to act innocent.

"Hmpf, lucky you. Taiyou likes red roses more than orange." I said.

"He does?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah. Anyway I'll go back in my room, call me if dinner is ready." I said and walked out of my big sister room.

|Your sister pov|

Red rose? Does she even know what it means?
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Red roses: stand for passion, true love, romance, and desire. The red rose is a classic “I Love You” rose, making it a popular choice for Valentine’s Day.

Orange roses: This bold and fiery bloom often stands for desire, fascination, enthusiasm, and energy.