Intense

The match resume as Raimon do the throw-in, Tenma pass the ball to Shindou but the ball soon get stolen, your opponent pass it to Mahoro.

Mahoro call out his Keshin and shoot in the ball, but thanks to Kariya, Amagi using both of their defense Hissatsu Sangoku was able to block the shoot.

But your relieve didn't last long until you notice Hamano still on the floor not moving.

He soon got substitute by Aoyama, But Kyousuke also got substitute by Hikaru.

"You better carry us to the victory." Smirk Kyousuke and helped Hamano to walk to the bench.

"Count on me." You said.

The match resume, Mahoro gets the ball but Shindou block his way to the Jet bumpers and as planned Mahoro use the other Jet bumpers to pass it to his teammates but Aoyama predicted it and steal the ball from the opponent.

Aoyama use Presto turn to dodge the opponent, Shindou's Hissatsu, Interesting.

Aoyama pass the ball to Hikaru that is on front of the goal and shoot with his new hissatsu "Extend Zone" it was like a black hole hissatsu.

The goalkeeper couldn't block it.

GOAL!

2:2

But after this shoot Genei switch their Goalkeeper, this one looks more strong than the other one.

The match resume Genei start the kick-off but Tenma uses the Jet bumpers to bounce himself to steal the ball from the opponent and pass the ball to Shindou.

Shindou gets the ball and takes the opportunity to shoot, but the opponent goalkeeper appears his Keshin, Shindou also appears his Keshin but even with his Keshin the goalkeeper was able to block the ball with one hand.

The goalkeeper do a long pass to his teammates Tenma tries to steal it but the ball bounce to the Jet bumpers and land on front of Mahoro.

Mahoro once again uses his Phantom shot to goal.

GOAL!

2:3

The match is getting more difficult, you had no choice but to use the it.

You walk toward Hikaru.

"Hm? What's wrong [F/N]?" Ask Hikaru.

"Listen closely." You whisper your plan to him, he understood and nod. You two walk back to your position.

The match resume and Raimon steal the ball from Genei, Hikaru gets the ball acting like a decoy when all the opponents are on Hikaru he passes the ball to you.

You call out your Keshin and use your Keshin Hissatsu and shoot. "[H/N]!"

GOAL!

3:3

This shoot made you a bit tired, that's why you always keep it when it's really needed.

"[L/N]! I switch your position, Forward to Goalkeeper!" Shout Coach Kidou.

Since you are the goalkeeper now Kyousuke goes back in as Forward.

Why all the sudden he want me as a goalkeeper? I didn't ask further about it and walked toward the changing room and switch my uniform and walk back into the pitch.

Will i be able to block this Phantom shot?

The match resume, the opponent(not Mahoro) tried to goal but you keep on blocking their shoot but we were able to get the lead by scoring another goal thanks to Kyousuke and his Keshin.

4:3

Mahoro gets the ball and tries to shoot but Amagi stops him with a new hissatsu, you were in shocked and proud of him at the same time.

Amagi reaction to his new hissatsu was adorable, he jumped all excited and happy about it.

Whistle!

It's the end of the match... We.. Won !

|Outside|

"My mask..." You mumbled to yourself looking at your poor mask about to give up on life because on how big the cracked became after hitting the jet bumpers.

"[L/N]?"

You turn yourself toward the voice and see Mahoro.

"Oh, hey!" You smile but you've again forgotten that you weren't your mask so you make it disappear immediately.

"Here." He give you back your umbrella like he promised.

"I actually thought you wouldn't bring it." You take it.

"Just in case, we never know the results of a match." He said.

"Well.. Thank you! I hope you got along with Amagi." You thanked him.

"You.. Knew..?" Ask Mahoro.

"Amagi expression and actions are too obvious, so yeah I figure out there was some tension between you two." You reply.

"Right..."

"Since you two are friends again, call me [F/N]!" You held out your hand to shake his hand.

"Okay, [F/N]." Smile Mahoro and shake your hand.

"Woah."

"Hm?"

"You should really smile more." You said admiring Mahoro smile.

Mahoro face went red like his hair and walked away without saying anything, did you made him embarrassed..?

You shrugged and thought of calling Taiyou to announce him your victory against Genei, you used the number of the hospital and asked to speak to Taiyou.

"[F/N]!!" Yell Taiyou on the phone.

"Woah woah! Hey my ears!" You said.

"Sorry! So did you win??" Ask Taiyou.

"You didn't watch the match on TV?" you ask.

"Nah, because I know you've won. Did you?" He said kinda avoiding your question.

"Yeah, we did!" You answer.

"That's great! That means you're on the semi-final now."

"Yup, I'll keep on training to become better. Of course I'll keep visiting you!"

"Don't worry about me, focus on soccer!"

"Nah, I'll keep playing soccer and visiting whenever you like it or not."

"No! If you ever lose I won't forgive you about it!" you could feel Taiyou pouting behind the phone.

"Are you sure you don't want I come visit you sometimes?" You ask.

"100% sure!" Answer Taiyou.

"Okay fine... Oh, I need to go! Let's talk later!"

"Okay, bye!"

"Bye !"

Click!

You've made lots of friend's lately.. It's... Nice...

Right, your mask is about to die you need to ask to your sister if she can do anything about it.