Hangout With Shindou

You were bored, stuck on your bed doing nothing, this is week was gonna pass slowly.

Ever since you and your team won the Holy road nothing interesting happened, atleast you got some rest but.. You couldn't resist but to grab your soccer ball and walk outside.

You walked to the riverbank, surprisingly you saw Shindou there practicing.

"Shindou!" You shouted.

Shindou immediately stopped what was he doing and looked toward you then smiled at you.

"Hey, [F/N]!" He shout so you could hear from where you are.

You walk down the stairs and walk up to him with your soccer ball in your hands.

"What's up?" You look at him with a smile.

"I was bored, so I wanted to practice a bit." He answered.

"Oh, I guess we both got the same idea! May I join you?" You ask.

"Sure." He nod.

You two trained a bit until that the rain ruined everything, Shindou suggested that we wait at his home since your home was way more far than his, you accepted and walk in his home for the first time.

"I'll get some towel for you." He said and walked up stairs.

"Thanks for letting me in!" You thanked him and waited.

Shindou came back with a towel and gave it to you, you tried to dry your hair with it.

"Uh- I think you need a hairbrush.." Said Shindou, because your hair was in mess.

"Yeah, I also think it's a good idea." You chuckled.

"I'll be right back." Said Shindou.

Shindou house is quite fancy, I wonder where is his parents though, I hope he doesn't get lonely in this huge house.

"I'm back, here." Shindou gave you the hairbrush.

"Thank you! Shindou, may I ask you a question?" You said while brushing your hair.

"Sure."

"Do you live alone or are your parents working?" You asked.

"Oh, they are busy with work. But it's okay, atleast I get to do everything I like to do." He replied with a smile.

"That's nice! If you feel lonely come to my house, my auntie and sister would love to meet you again!" You said.

"I would love to."

You then look at the window, the rain is getting worse..

"I wonder if I can go back home with this kind of rain, hm.. Do you think there will be thunder tonight?" You asked curious, you weren't scared of thunder but you didn't like it either.

"I hope not, if the rain doesn't stop I'm afraid you have to stay for the night." Say Shindou looking at the rain.

"I'll text my auntie in case this happens-"

Boom!

The light suddenly turns off.

"Uh... Shindou?"

"Yeah?"

"What just happened?

"I don't know, I can't see anything in this darkness." he reply.

"wait let me try something." You search in your pockets.

"Somethin-"

Flash.

You turn on the flashlight of your phone but accidently flashed it on Shindou.

"Sorry sorry!!" You apologized.

"It's fine, Let's go upstairs to my room. I think I can light up some candles while waiting for the light to turn back on." Said Shindou.

"Okay, here take my phone, I'll follow you behind." You said and hand him over your phone.

"Thanks, let's go." Shindou walk upstairs, you follow him right behind.

You two walk in his room, Shindou give you back your phone, after some minutes Shindou finally found some candles and light them up, atleast you two have some lights now.

You notice a piano in Shindou's room, like God how huge is his room to have enough space to fit this?!

"You can play piano??" You ask looking at the piano.

"Yeah, I've learned it ever since I was a child." He answered and sat down on the chair on front of the piano.

"Oh, oh ! Play something !" You said excited.

"Hm, sure. I think you'll like this one." He smile and starts to play the melody, it is peaceful and beautiful at the same time.

|Shindou pov|

After that I was done playing I stood up, I didn't heard [F/N] at all when I was playing then I notice her sleeping on my bed.

She probably got sleepy while hearing this music I played, she's cute when she's asleep.

I didn't wanted to interrupt her sleeping so I slowly put the blanket on her making sure I don't make any sound to avoid waking her up.

"Sleep well." I mumbled and pat her head then walk out of the room and carefully close the door.

I walked in the living room and called [F/N] auntie informing that the rain was stopping her from going home, her auntie accepted and thanked me for keeping her in my house.

|Back to your pov/Tomorrow morning|

You yawned, you were sleeping in a comfy bed, but... This bed isn't yours.

You immediately sat up and notice that it REALLY isn't your bed, it must Shindou's... It's embarrassing you've slept in front of someone just like that, what time is it?!

You check on your phone and see its 9am, your auntie must have stressed all night thinking maybe you got kidnapped or even got-

"You're awake?"

You look toward the door, there was Shindou holding a what's look like breakfast.

"Im sorry! I fell asleep!" you said flustered.

"It's okay, I already informed your auntie about it, you can go after eating this breakfast." He smile and put the breakfast on the table in his room.

God bless this angel.

"Thank you!" You stood up and went for a hug.

He hugs you back.

"Come on, I bet your auntie is worried sick that you slept in a boy house." He chuckle.

"Nope ! She won't, if she knows you she probably won't be worried!" you smiled and sat down and started to eat.

"Oh really? That's good then, don't eat too quickly or you'll choke." Said Shindou.

You nod.

That's how you and Shindou became more closer.

|Notes by ???|

"My parents always told me that, the prince was always the one who's saving the princess. Then why did my princess save me first?"