Rebellion

The second half started, you don't know what happened back on the changing room since Kyousuke didn't even wanted to speak about it.

You've notice some of the Raimon players action a bit different they are more hesitant than last match, when you mean the player's you meant people who are following fifth sector orders.

The Tengawara get back the ball and pass it to Hayabusa so he can goal but..

Sangoku jumps to grabs the ball in the air that was actually for Hayabusa.

"I'll protect the goal! Let's win this match!" Shout Sangoku passing the ball to Shindou.

Seems like Shindou, Tenma and Shinsuke opened Sangoku eyes.

"Tch." Kyousuke clench his fist.

Shindou uses again his God's Baton to lead Tenma and Shinsuke toward the opposite field to score, but Hayabusa has lost his patience and steal the ball from Shinsuke and runs toward the goal.

Hayabusa uses his Keshin again, is he crazy?! It's the second time already!

Hayabusa shoot in the ball with his Keshin but Tenma goes on front of the ball trying to block it with his body.

Something appears behind Tenma.. Just like last time.. This energy.

Tenma fails to block the ball, the ball is now going toward the goal but another person goes to block it.

It's Shindou.

"I'll stop it with my Keshin!" He shouts and bring out his Keshin at his turn and use his leg trying to block the ball.

But he also fails, but since Hayabusa already used his Keshin twice the ball should've weakened.

Sangoku goes for his Hissatsu Bruning catch and successfully block the shoot.

You thought your little heart couldn't take it if Hayabusa scored again thank god Sangoku stopped it.

The Raimon goes for a counterattack, Shindou tries to call out his Keshin.

"Come out! My KESHIN! Instrumentalist maestro!" Shout Shindou.

Your eyes widen, Shindou succeed to call out his Keshin!

Shindou use a hissatsu named Harmonics and beat Hayabusa Keshin goal!

2:1

The referee whistle for the end of the match, looks like something interesting is going on.

"I'm going Kyousuke, see you." You stood up.

"Yeah." Said Kyousuke.

You walked out of the stadium then called a taxi from Fifth sector to go home earlie,you arrived and opened the door.

"I'm home!" you shout closing the door behind you.

"Already home [F/N]? What about your match?" Ask your auntie cooking the food.

"It already ended." You simply said.

"Oh.. How's your day then?"

"Normal.. Auntie?"

"Yes?"

"Can I visit my sister tomorrow?"

"Of course! Why are you asking that to me all the sudden? You usually go without telling me." Ask your auntie.

"Dunno, just wanted to ask you first this time before going.."

|Next day/Hospital/Morning|

"Finally something is getting interesting big sis." You said taking off your mask putting on a table then sat down a chair.

Your sister still in the coma doesn't react, oh well.. What can you expect?

"I miss you.. Sis." You pinch your cheeks.

"Not time to cry [F/N]!" You said to yourself but ouch... Your pinch sure did hurt your cheeks.

You look at the window seeing the outside, you could see Kyousuke and his Brother talking, Kyousuke has always this kind and soft smile around his brother..

Kyousuke already told you his story and how his brother lost the ability of walking.

If only you could do something about that,The Fifth sector changed him so much.. Sometimes you would go secretly visit his brother Yuuichi to listen to their fun stories when they did as children's.

You suddenly notice Kyousuke and his brother left, gosh! I was daydreaming I didn't notice they are already gone!

"See you sis!" You smile and grab your mask and wear it to catch up to Kyousuke.

You walk downstairs and arrived at the entrance, you see Kyousuke walking away.

"Kyou--!" You were about to shout Kyousuke name until you saw Kuroki (dude with red hair wearing all black clothes working for Fifth sector.), you hide behind the bushes.

You eavesdrop the conversation between them.

"The Holy emperor has called for you." Said Kuroki.

Kyousuke stayed mute and Followed Kuroki.

That's bad! Very bad! Is the Holy emperor mad? Angry at Kyousuke for doing bad his job?

What should I do... No.. There's actually nothing I can do..

Let's just hope nothing bad happens to Kyousuke.

"What are you doing?" You froze as you heard a voice of a woman, you slowly look up and see Kudou Fuyuka the nurse that take cares of your sister.

"Oh, phew.. It's just you." You stood up relieved.

"What do you mean it's just me? Who did you thought it was?" she look at you.

"No one, no one! Uh.. I'm late for practice ya know.. Soccer? Uh.. BYE!" you said and ran away panicking.

|after hours|

You've finally arrived to Raimon, you saw everyone training you didn't want to bother them so you sat on the stairs watching them from here.

"Oh, you're already here." You heard the voice from your Navy hair friend.

"Did you thought I will skip?" You ask.

"Maybe, anyway listen." His face expression turned serious.

"Listening." You said.

"Let's crush Raimon in their next match." He  whispered to you.

"Wh- what..?" Your eyes widen in fear.

"The holy emperor talked to me today, He wish that we crush down this club understood?"

"But Kyousuke.."

"If you don't want to it's your decision, but I've already chosen what to do." He said and walk away.

"No wait! I'll help you." You grab Kyousuke dark purple jacket.

"Then come." He turn himself to you.

You nod and let go of his jacket and followed him, you both walk up to the coach.

"Use Me and [F/N] for the next match." Said Kyousuke to Endou.

"You two ?" Endou look at us.

"Yeah." Said Kyousuke.

The whole Raimon team heard him and started to panick in the back.