Next Opponent

Sun is shinning, weather is good, time for some nice practice of the morning!

You were helping Shinsuke and Tenma along with Kariya to help them with their new... Hissatsu ?

Appenratly Kariya was the one who gave them this idea, well for now they weren't progressing a bit, they named it Kaboom Jump.

You snap out of your thoughts when Kariya started to sneeze, you look at Kariya.

"Did you catch a cold?" You ask.

"Maybe? Let's hope not.." replied Kariya.

You notice Tenma and Shinsuke watching the others training, Kariya start to get impatient and yell at them to focus.

But.. You know Kariya so he did a dirty trick and "accidently" hit Tenma and Shinsuke with the ball, you hit kariya on the head.

"Hey! I said was sorry." Said Kariya.

"You too, focus." You glared.

He gulped and nod then went helping Tenma and Shinsuke.

After the practice you got a text from your auntie that she'll come home late.

Auntie

I'm sorry! I'll be home late, can you please go to the grocery store for the dinner ingredients?

What about big sis?

She'll also be back home late because she went helping out one of her friend.

Don't worry, I was done with practice anyway, send me the list.

Here you go! [screenshot of the list]

See you! I'll go right now.

Thank you!

You close your phone and text Kyousuke about you leaving early, you then walk toward the nearest store and bought the ingredients.

On your way you hear some shouts and wanted to check what was going on, unexpected you see Nishiki shooting a soccer ball.

There was a wall with a paper, there was a blue little dot in the middle around it has other red dots surrounding it.

You notice that the red dots are from the soccer ball, each time he shoot in the ball it hit the wall and add another red dot.

Is he trying to perfectly shoot in the blue dot? You walk down the stairs.

"Nishiki?" You look at him.

"Huh?" he turn around and notice you "oh Hey [F/N]!" he smiled at you.

"Still training?"

"As you can see.. Yeah." He answer, he then notice your bag of groceries.

"Oh, that? It's just for dinner." You said showing the bag.

"That must be heavy let me carry it for you!" he said offering his help.

"You don't have to-" But too late Nishiki already took the bag.

"Don't worry about it! Take that as a thank you for taking care of everyone in Raimon when I wasn't there." Nishiki went to grab his soccer ball and walk back to you.