Hangout With Tenma

|Park|

"Keep it up, Tenma!" You said cheering on your captain practicing juggling.

"Wo-woah!" Tenma trip on the floor by trying to catch the ball.

"Aw.. Almost on your 50th juggle, you okay??" You asked and walked toward him.

"I'm fine!" He chuckled.

"Here, let me help you!"You smiled and held out your hand, Tenma grab your hand as you help him up.

"Jeez, it's not this easy to be a captain right?" You asked.

"Yeah... It's kind hard at first but I think I'm getting better at it!" Said Tenma.

"I also think so!" You said.

"Let's do a break!" Said Tenma and sat down on a bench.

You nod then grab the soccer ball and sat next to him.

"Time is going so fast... Soon we're going on different nation to learn others soccer." You said watching the sky.

"Yeah, I wonder what the others have choosed on doing." Added Tenma.

"You're always soo caring." You giggled.

"... I guess that's what a captain do ?" He blushed a bit.

"Nah, you've always been like this ever since we've met, determined, strong, friendly." You said.

Tenma started to chuckle. "I remember the day we've met, you tried to protect me from Tsuguri." He said.

"Ah... That time..." You sweatdropped.

"It's also thanks to you that we've made this far [F/N]!" Said Tenma.

You shake your head. "it's thanks to your kindness that I am the one, I am here now." You said.

"How come?" Ask Tenma.

"You, Shinsuke and Aoi accepted me even though I was an enemy, you also did the same for Kyousuke." You responded.

"It's because I knew you loved soccer! The way you and Tsuguri shot in the soccer ball made me wanna play even more!" Said Tenma sparkling in his eyes.

"Really? Pft, you're really passionate about it." You smiled.

"Of course! Soccer is fun, I made lot's of friend's and..." He stopped then looked down.

"And..?" You asked.

"Huh.. Nothing! Nothing!" He said moving his hands everywhere.

You chuckle at his reaction and tried to calm him down. "It's fine, if you don't wanna tell me! Come on. Let's continue our training!" You said standing up.

"R-right!" He said and also stood up.

"Catch!" You said and pass the ball to him.

"Got it!" He smiled and tried to pass your defense.

"Let's see if you can pass me!" You Smirked.

Tenma uses Soyokaze steps and passes you, the wind blow you away but you uses your hands to land make on your feet.

"Not bad! But I won't let you score!" You said and chased Tenma.

"I'm almost there!" Said Tenma.

You speed up and run next to Tenma. "I'll take this!" You said and steal the ball from Tenma.

"Woah..! You're really fast!" Said Tenma impressed.

"It's only now you notice?" You asked.

"Hehe... Yeah?" Sweatdrop Tenma.

"I'm kidding! I practiced a lot." You said teasing him.

You look at the sky, the sun was setting.

"It's getting late, I should go back home, sorry Tenma! Need to go." You said.

"Dont worry! Want me to walk you home?" Asked Tenma.

"Sure !" You smiled and nodded.

Tenma walked you home as said.

|Home|

"Thank you, Tenma!" You said and bowed.

"It's nothing! Let's practice again soon !" He smiled holding the soccer ball on his left hand.

"Sure!" You nodded then waved goodbye to Tenma and walked in your house.

But after some minutes it started to rain... Really bad...

Knock knock!

"hm?" you walk to your door and open it, you see Tenma all soaked.

"Tenma ?!" You shouted and immediately let him in.

"Ehh... Can I stay here until the rain stops?" Asked Tenma.

"Sure! Here follow me, I'll get you some clothes while yours is getting dry." You said and walked upstairs.

"Okay!" Smiled Tenma and followed you.

"Here's the bathroom change in here, I'll get you some clothes, wait there!" You opened the bathroom door.

"Ohh! Your house is cool!" Said Tenma, you remembered that Tenma lived in a lodgement since his parents are quite busy so he's living with Aki.

"Thanks!" You smiled then went grab some clothes for Tenma and gave it to him.

Tenma changed in the bathroom and walked to the living room, you gave him a old t-shirt with some comfortable pants.

"Jeez, it started to rain then I heard some thunders..." Sighed Tenma.

You laughed then invited him to sit on front of you. "Looks like you're not really lucky." You said.

"Maybe?" Said Tenma and sat down on front of you.

"Should I call Aki to ask her to bring you back home?" You asked.

"Sure! I actually forgot my phone..." Said Tenma.

"No. Wait, how about we watch a movie together?" You said excited, you've never got to hangout with Tenma before!

"Oh! Sure, Aki probably won't mind." Replied Tenma.

"Yey ! Move night!" You said and went to your room and grabbed lots of DVD's you had.

"So what's your type of movie? Comic? Musical? Drama? Romance?" You asked walking down stairs with the dvd's.

"I like comic!" Respond Tenma.

"Let's go for comic then!" You said.

Before that, you called Aki to ask her if Tenma could've spend the night at your house to have a movie night, of course Aki accepted and wished you two a nice movie night!

You and Tenma happily watched the comic movies and fell asleep on the couch like two babies.

|nobody pov|

"Auntie I'm ho-" Said Your sister but suddenly stopped when she saw her auntie putting a blanket on Tenma and [F/N].

"Shhh ! Don't wake them up." Whispered the auntie.

"Alright, I'll be in my room." Said [F/N] sister.

---------------------------------------------------------

"It's thanks to you that I am the energetic and caring person I am now."